I just copped a 'tude!

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
nitwhit3286 said:
you were never beaten as a child were you?

Actually I was; moreso I'm sure than you ever saw. That's why I grew up to be a responsible adult not still hanging off my daddy's titty.

And you started today. I made a general statement about what I think about fake fingernails. I'd be willing to bet that Jabba's title under her screen name is still "fake fingernail girl" because I always ride her ass about it. So don't flatter yourself thinking my comment was directed at you. :yay:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
MMDad said:
Since you're :confused: I'll 'splain:

It is a bit ironic that you are a purist about fingernails, but your bodacious saline bags are not "yucky."
I don't see the connection. I hate fake fingernails, but I love fake titties. :shrug:

N

nitwhit3286

K_Jo said:
How much do you weigh?

Lets see... 153 before my pregnancy I was 125... but I refuse to beat myself up over the fact that I am about 30 pounds over my normal weight...I had a kid, and I live in the slow pacede place and the only thing you can do around here is eat. :shrug:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
MMDad said:
Since you're :confused: I'll 'splain:

It is a bit ironic that you are a purist about fingernails, but your bodacious saline bags are not "yucky."

I think fake fingernails are unattractive. I think fake blue hair is unattractive as well yet I often get fake blonde highlights. Disliking one thing has noting to do with liking another. Fingernails and tits have nothing in common. :yay:

N

nitwhit3286

pixiegirl said:
I think fake fingernails are unattractive. I think fake blue hair is unattractive as well yet I often get fake blonde highlights. Disliking one thing has noting to do with liking another. Fingernails and tits have nothing in common. :yay:

If you buy them, they are yours. Words to live by.

sockgirl77

nitwhit3286 said:
Lets see... 153 before my pregnancy I was 125... but I refuse to beat myself up over the fact that I am about 30 pounds over my normal weight...I had a kid, and I live in the slow pacede place and the only thing you can do around here is eat. :shrug:
I live in St. Mary's for years and always found plenty to do. Oh and try South Beach. Worked for me. :yay:

N

nitwhit3286

sockgirl77 said:
:yeahthat: I have never been a cow and I've been larger than a size 10.

Damn, did I just agree with Twitty?

I think it is how your body carries the weight. I have seen some very pretty girls that are plus size (starting at size 12) that don't look like they are.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
nitwhit3286 said:
If you buy them, they are yours. Words to live by.

See the thing is I'm not ashamed of having them and don't immediately lash out when someone says they don't like fake hoots like you did when I said I didn't like fake nails. :kiss:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
nitwhit3286 said:
Hey, hey, HEY! Take it easy. It was just a question. :simmah:

N

nitwhit3286

sockgirl77 said:
I live in St. Mary's for years and always found plenty to do. Oh and try South Beach. Worked for me. :yay:

yeah when I was doing my hoodia and south beach meals and breakfast bars.. I was losing the weight quick. I have slowed down... I dunno why.

N

nitwhit3286

K_Jo said:
:roflmao: I've only seen a couple pics of her, but I thought she was smaller than that.

i was a size four in those pics..that was in like summer 2004.