I just copped a 'tude!

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
nitwhit3286 said:
i have been to spa one nails next to best buy and kims nails in lexington park. kim has done my nails every time that I have been there!!! She knows what she is doing unlike some knuckle heads. This one guy that did mine at spa one didn't put on the glue all the way on my nail..and Kim had a fit when I went in for a fill in and she saw it. She asked "who did nail?" and she shook her head. Then she told me "you let me do nail for you, I do good work." and that was the end. been going to her ever since!

She no take check either, do she. :yay:

N

nitwhit3286

nachomama said:
She no take check either, do she. :yay:

i do not know whatchu talkin about Nacho. Only cash or credit. No accept Check. Hope you now satisfied.

N

nitwhit3286

juggy4805 said:
You're brutal Nacho. Damn. You go straight for the neck.

ahh....the better to suck my blood with dear juggy...mu-ah-ha-ha

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
nitwhit3286 said:
i do not know whatchu talkin about Nacho. Only cash or credit. No accept Check. Hope you now satisfied.

This place doesn't even take credit cards anymore. You have to get cash from ATM; no cwedeet cahds. :nono:

:duh:

N

nitwhit3286

crabcake said:
This place doesn't even take credit cards anymore. You have to get cash from ATM; no cwedeet cahds. :nono:

:duh:

right... I always give kim cash... but most places take cash and credit. I have never seen a nail salon take a check. I got some karma about kim's being nasty and they don't clean their tools..is that true? ehh......ewww!!!

N

nitwhit3286

MMDad said:
:roflmao: From the purist!

I'm tempted to do a :fixed: to your post, but I'll be nice (for once).

I guess physical beauty doesn't count then huh? well good pixie's safe.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
MMDad said:
:roflmao: From the purist!

I'm tempted to do a :fixed: to your post, but I'll be nice (for once).

:confused:

pur·ist (pyrst) KEY

NOUN:

One who practices or urges strict correctness, especially in the use of words.

The above is what I've always known the meaning of that word to be?