I just don't get it

onebdzee

off the shelf
Can someone please explain to me where one would go(or not go) to maybe meet someone in Southern Maryland?

Mikeinsmd

onebdzee said:
Can someone please explain to me where one would go(or not go) to maybe meet someone in Southern Maryland?
This prolly has a lot to do with it....... :killingme
onebdzee said:
Single mom, 5 kids(4 of which are non-driving teenagers) do you think I get a little rest :lmao:

onebdzee

off the shelf
:lmao: Yeah, your right about the kids thing....most men just can't seem to get past that....Thing of it is, They would be dating me not them!

mainman

Set Trippin
onebdzee said:
:lmao: Yeah, your right about the kids thing....most men just can't seem to get past that....Thing of it is, They would be dating me not them!
I've been married 3 times, I have no job and I live at home with mom and dad...

Sup? :cool:

onebdzee

off the shelf
and if you beat me and degrade me....I would just have to skip the dating thing and have to marry you! :killingme

morganj614

Try the personal ads...lots of guys with kids looking for women. Mainman as 12 kids I heard and not even sure of the bebe's momma's names :whistle:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
onebdzee said:
You can go to the SCRC events, lots of single guys there.

onebdzee

off the shelf
Let's see....12 kids(don't know the momma's of some of them)....married 3 times....and lives with mom and dad....whew!....we are just gonna have to go outside and just fight over this one! :smack: ....then again....he just might be enuff man for the both of us! :roflmao:

(he ain't as good as he once was, but he's as good once as he ever was)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What I don't get is how women are having a hard time finding a guy in an area where the men outnumber the women like 3 to 1. :ohwell:

When I was single, I never ever had a hard time meeting guys. My problem was which guy to pick. My girlfriends were always like, "Where do you find these fantastic guys???" And I'm reasonably attractive but never the prettiest woman in a room.

So I do not understand how any woman, even if she's not particularly attractive, can have a hard time meeting guys down there. It's like a friggin' buffet.