I just don't get it

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
itsbob said:
Nice choice.. I was looking at that particular model when I bought mine. Flip of the coin.
:lol: a lot less coin to flip

I'm getting tired of the limitations imposed by the cruiser style.

ylexot

Super Genius
itsbob said:
Just remember when Harley wanted to build a Performance motorcycle they went to Germany to engineer it. Nobody in Milwaukee could do it apparently!
Harley built a performance motorcycle? :confused: Do you mean the Buells or something with an actual Harley badge?

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
ylexot said:
Harley built a performance motorcycle? :confused: Do you mean the Buells or something with an actual Harley badge?
V-rod. (VRSC in Harley speak) Liquid cooled 60 degree v twin developed by Porsch.

ylexot

Super Genius
aps45819 said:
V-rod. (VRSC in Harley speak) Liquid cooled 60 degree v twin developed by Porsch.
Well, I'm unimpressed. The motor gets a little more power out of it's 1130cc (115hp) than my 600cc puts out (80hp)...and it needs it to push that vehicle that weighs 600lbs. I wouldn't be surprised if my bottom-of-the-line Yamaha would beat it in every single way...except price where the Yamaha is about 1/4 the price.

But it looks cool...

itsbob

I bowl overhand
aps45819 said:
:lol: a lot less coin to flip

I'm getting tired of the limitations imposed by the cruiser style.
Well, why I went used on the Beemer. was 500 less then the new Suzuki.. only had 10000 miles on it, so it was still new in my book. I DO like the idea of the dualsport though.. some of the stories I read about places people have been that my bike just shouldn't go.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
When I was a kid my mom rode Harley's. She started off on a Goldwing and got lured into the mystique of the Harley by the personalities of the motorcycle and the people riding those bikes. These days, all the Harley guys seem to be cookie cutter yuppies. Nothing at all like the really neat and colorful characters I knew growing up. :ohwell:

"Sorry I can't ride this weekend. The TPS reports are due and I have to work saturday or I don't get my company coffee cup"

The Harley rider that created the mystique is an endangered species. Not to worry though, if all you care about is the marque, you can run across posers riding HD's EVERYWHERE!

Toxick

Splat
onebdzee said:
:lmao: Yeah, your right about the kids thing....most men just can't seem to get past that....Thing of it is, They would be dating me not them!

Wrong-o.

Unless you're looking for no-strings-attached scrumpage, then any man who dates you is, in fact, dating your children every bit as much as you. Not romantically or sexually, of course - but when it comes to dating mothers, the children are very much a part of the package deal.

onebdzee

off the shelf
Toxick said:
Wrong-o.

Unless you're looking for no-strings-attached scrumpage, then any man who dates you is, in fact, dating your children every bit as much as you. Not romantically or sexually, of course - but when it comes to dating mothers, the children are very much a part of the package deal.

Your absolutely right about the "package deal", and in the long term aspect of it they will be "dating" the kids. However, if any women has any sense to her at all, as I do, she will not subject her kids to someone that she is dating until she knows for sure that he is going to "stick around". So, at first he won't be "dating her kids".

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
onebdzee said:
Your absolutely right about the "package deal", and in the long term aspect of it they will be "dating" the kids. However, if any women has any sense to her at all, as I do, she will not subject her kids to someone that she is dating until she knows for sure that he is going to "stick around". So, at first he won't be "dating her kids".
Agreed, My BF and I did not introduce our kids ( me to his, him to mine , or the kids to eachother) until we had decided that we were going to date exclusively. No point in subjecting them to someone who may not be there next week.

On a side note how long have you been single? Have you dated much recently? What are some interests you have? What are you looking for in a companion? etc.

mainman

Set Trippin
Tigerlily said:
Agreed, My BF and I did not introduce our kids ( me to his, him to mine , or the kids to eachother) until we had decided that we were going to date exclusively. No point in subjecting them to someone who may not be there next week.

On a side note how long have you been single? Have you dated much recently? What are some interests you have? What are you looking for in a companion? etc.
So, he came out a few weeks ago, now it's your turn? :lmao:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Tigerlily said:

What are you tryin to pick her up?:confused:

onebdzee

off the shelf
Tigerlily said:

That's the way it should be

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
itsbob said:
Just remember when Harley wanted to build a Performance motorcycle they went to Germany to engineer it. Nobody in Milwaukee could do it apparently!

The best friend to a harley is the guy riding behind with the bucket :lmao:

Mikeinsmd

Tigerlily said:
Didn't know you swung that way...... :really:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
mainman said:
So, he came out a few weeks ago, now it's your turn? :lmao:
No I was just asking :popcorn: I could have been mean about her posting pretty much first thing about looking for a man. Dougster says I needed more holiday spirit so I decided to be nice. :bubble: