I just have one thing to say

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
im not he ima she... i just found out some good news that made me feel better.. after i found out sat. that my uncle had died.

FED_UP

im not he ima she... i just found out some good news that made me feel better.. after i found out sat. that my uncle had died.

Are you saying your glad your uncle died, or you found out good news after he died. It sounds like your saying good news after that, maybe he left you some money :shrug:

W

White Buddah

Hooray for the death of your family members. What a loon

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
i used my phone to post sorry...My other half got a promotion on Monday that he has pretty much been waiting for, for 2 years which cheered me up a lil since i had been upset after heard my uncle had passed. there to clear up the confusion since some of you think that im a loon or whatever.

belvak

Happy Camper
i used my phone to post sorry...My other half got a promotion on Monday that he has pretty much been waiting for, for 2 years which cheered me up a lil since i had been upset after heard my uncle had passed. there to clear up the confusion since some of you think that im a loon or whatever.

Congrats to your other half, and sorry for the loss of your Uncle.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!

Next time tell the whole story on the first post and it should lesson any future confusion! :coffee: