I make men pass tests to date me: ‘Just stop the bulls–t’

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Gabby, known on TikTok as @respectfullygabby, has shared her strict dating rules for men online, which include paying for dinner and caring about her safety.

In her viral clip, which has been viewed more than 150,000 times, she said if the guy isn’t reaching for the check, it’s a red flag.

“Let’s just stop this conversation and the back and forth, 50/50 bulls–t. First date, he needs to be paying 100 percent,” she said in the video, with the “Sex and the City” theme song playing in the background. “And if he’s not — then, like, goodbye.”

She even recalled a recent date in Miami, Florida, when she and a guy she happened to run into shared a few drinks at a bar. At the end of the night, their Ubers were going in separate directions, but instead of hopping in his car as soon as it arrived, he offered to wait with Gabby until hers did, too.

She did what anyone would do — politely declining as a nicety while secretly hoping he’d stay anyway. But he didn’t — and ditched her on the street alone at 4 a.m.

“Immediately, no,” she said, adding that men should double-check that women made it home safely. “If you don’t care about my safety and making sure I get into my Uber safely, you’re done.”

A TikTok user detailed her tests that men have to pass to date her.

Could a woman look more fake .....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Oh stop it - every guy on here would hit that. :rolleyes:

Anyway, she is frank that she's a trophy and you have to earn her. I don't really see anything wrong with that. Plus I don't think she's asking all that much - men should treat women nicely anyway, but they aren't being taught anymore how to do that.

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

OccamsRazor

Anyway, she is frank that she's a trophy and you have to earn her.
Really??
She even recalled a recent date in Miami, Florida, when she and a guy she happened to run into shared a few drinks at a bar. At the end of the night, their Ubers were going in separate directions, but instead of hopping in his car as soon as it arrived, he offered to wait with Gabby until hers did, too.

She did what anyone would do — politely declining as a nicety while secretly hoping he’d stay anyway. But he didn’t — and ditched her on the street alone at 4 a.m.
Seems like she isn't quite as "frank" as you say. seems more like she is trying to play games. If she were "frank" than she would have politely asked for him to stay with her.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Really??

Seems like she isn't quite as "frank" as you say. seems more like she is trying to play games. If she were "frank" than she would have politely asked for him to stay with her.
I wouldn't have taken my eyes off her until I was sure she was safe.

No matter how many times she said "Hey..buddy..my eyes are up here!"

phreddyp

Anyway, she is frank that she's a trophy and you have to earn her. I don't really see anything wrong with that. Plus I don't think she's asking all that much - men should treat women nicely anyway, but they aren't being taught anymore how to do that.
I believe this is the 1st skank you haven't called out !

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
I pre-failed the first test.

No, I don't have that much.
:kicksrocks:

My heart belongs to mitzi anyway.:flowers:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

No woman should have to tell a man that. She politely gave him an out that no real guy would take.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Gabby, known on TikTok as @respectfullygabby, has shared her strict dating rules for men online, which include paying for dinner and caring about her safety.

In her viral clip, which has been viewed more than 150,000 times, she said if the guy isn’t reaching for the check, it’s a red flag.

“Let’s just stop this conversation and the back and forth, 50/50 bulls–t. First date, he needs to be paying 100 percent,” she said in the video, with the “Sex and the City” theme song playing in the background. “And if he’s not — then, like, goodbye.”

“Immediately, no,” she said, adding that men should double-check that women made it home safely. “If you don’t care about my safety and making sure I get into my Uber safely, you’re done.”

A TikTok user detailed her tests that men have to pass to date her.

Those rules don't sound that hard to me, how many first dates do you go on expecting to go dutch?

DaSDGuy

"She did what anyone would do — politely declining as a nicety while secretly hoping he’d stay anyway"

I can respect what she wants. But maybe a little honesty on her part would be nice too. If it's not too much effort for her.

OccamsRazor

No woman should have to tell a man that. She politely gave him an out that no real guy would take.
Not even if she is being "frank"? I wouldn't necessarily classify a woman who likes to play games and not speak her mind as "frank."
And that wasn't giving him an out. That was playing a game to test him. If she really wanted him to stay, she should have said so.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yikes.....

Here's how it's supposed to go:

Man: Shall I wait with you?
Woman: You don't have to.....
Man: Nah, I don't want to be reading about your murder in the papers tomorrow. I'll just hang tight until your ride gets here.
Woman: Thank you.

I'm guessing you mens don't walk a lady to her door, or at least wait to make sure she got inside safely, either?

DaSDGuy

Yikes.....

Man: Nah, I don't want to be reading about your murder in the papers tomorrow. I'll just hang tight until your ride gets here.

I'm guessing you mens don't walk a lady to her door, or at least wait to make sure she got inside safely, either?
Your guess would be wrong. I even open doors for her. Who pays the tab? That depends who who arranged the date. If I ask her out, the tab is mine. If she asks me out, the tab is hers. It's called equality, right?

OccamsRazor

If I offer to do these things and the offer is declined, then no.
We have no clue as to why this guy did this. Maybe he has offered in the past only to be met with "I'M A GROWN WOMAN AND I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF!"
Unfortunately, in this day and age chivalry can be a double edged sword. Gotta love femanism!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We have no clue as to why this guy did this. Maybe he has offered in the past only to be met with "I'M A GROWN WOMAN AND I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF!"

And isn't that an efficient way to weed out women you don't want to see again? Otherwise you might go on several more dates before that unpleasant personality trait showed itself.

Ya'll raised by wolves I swear.

phreddyp

Yikes.....

Wow you have no ideal what goes on when you are on a 1st date nowadays . Generally speaking you meet in a public place get to know one another a little . When its time to leave sometimes you walk out together sometimes not . I got berated for walking the lady to her car more than once . I always pick up the check because that's how i was brought up , same with walking the lady to her car.