I need a fantastic book

Geek

Nickel said:
If you haven't read it yet Geek, you should also try Wicked by Gregory Maguire. It's not exactly a fast read...there's a lot of information in there and you almost want to read it slowly to soak in all the meaning (lots of satire), but definitely worth picking up. :yay:

Excellent. I will. I need a big stack. I love a big stack of good books. And a cup of Hot Coco :yum:

usagent

usagent said:
Faye Kellerman or Johnathan Kellerman, you wont put it down.

Oh! and Stephen Coont's and Robert Crais all this stuff is gripping but doesnt make you over think, say like Tom Clancy. I too strain with words and stuff but find I can enjoy these without hurting my brain :howdy:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
nanstime said:
You should try the Janet Evonovich?sp? books. there are 13 of them and it starts with One for the money all. the way to Lean mean thirteen. I swear they are awesome.Let me know if you read them and how you liked them.I will bet you will. This goes to whoever reads this post. :howdy: :howdy:
:yay: I just dropped one off at Jazz's tonight. Great read.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Geek said:
Excellent. I will. I need a big stack. I love a big stack of good books. And a cup of Hot Coco :yum:
Come over to my house and take all the books you want. Did you ever read Fried Green Tomatoes?

nanstime

BS Gal said:
Come over to my house and take all the books you want. Did you ever read Fried Green Tomatoes?
how good is it? I havent read it yet and havent heard anything good or bad about it

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
nanstime said:
with the Janet Evonovich books you will do the exact same thing I promise.
I've read every one of those. I work right next door to the library, so I just put them on reserve when they come out.

try the author Cecilia ahern, her books are really good!

. Her first novel PS, I Love You was one of the biggest-selling debut books of 2004 and a number one bestseller. Her successive novels are Where Rainbows End, If You Could See Me Now and A Place Called Here. PS, I Love You, starring Hilary Swank, is now a major motion picture.

Last edited: