Idol

D

dems4me

BS Gal said:
Who got thrown out tonight?

Chris... the Jack Osborne lookalike... I really liked him... I'm sooooooo ticked of by the results tonight :mad: I've seen some injustice here and ther as I've been an avid AI fan from their first season, but NEVER have I seen it soo badly slanted towards favoring someone sooo lacking in talent :mand:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Breaking News

Dave Letterman's "Top 10" tonight will be "The top 10 signs you know you're watching too much 'American Idol'."

D

dems4me

Kain99 said:
That was just wrong! Sure he sucked at the song but dag!

I agree, I really liked the kid, Simon on Entertainment Tonight said that if Sanjaya wins, he's quitting the series... he can't believe he hasn't been booted out weeks earlier.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Pete said:
Curly, Sansuckya wasn't even in the bottom 3.

The thing I noticed was that Sansuckya was very smug. It was as if he KNEW he wasn't going anywhere. I noticed it first with Phil. He was beaming, like he knew he was safe, and when Ryan announced, bottom three, you'd have thought he got kicked in the nuts.

I was so hoping for the same reaction from Sanjaya. :ohwell:

I did like Ryan's hair when he first came out on stage though. I gotta get one of them wigs. :yay:

jbooty

dems4me said:
I agree, I really liked the kid, Simon on Entertainment Tonight said that if Sanjaya wins, he's quitting the series... he can't believe he hasn't been booted out weeks earlier.

Remember chicken little?.. that Kevin dude from the season before? He shouldn't have stayed in a long as he did either.. strange voting going on i guess..

Pete

Repete
nachomama said:
The thing I noticed was that Sansuckya was very smug. It was as if he KNEW he wasn't going anywhere. I noticed it first with Phil. He was beaming, like he knew he was safe, and when Ryan announced, bottom three, you'd have thought he got kicked in the nuts.

I was so hoping for the same reaction from Sanjaya. :ohwell:

I did like Ryan's hair when he first came out on stage though. I gotta get one of them wigs. :yay:
A double boot, Phil and Suckjaya.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
They need to change the system. Instead of voting for who stays, the public should vote for who goes. Last year Chris Daughtry (sp?) was gone because people figured he was a shoe in and didn't bother to vote for him.

cdsulhoff

The way that Grease did their show was good. The two that had the least votes had to sing again to the judges and then the judges got to pick who went home out the the two lowest one...

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
jbooty said:
Remember chicken little?.. that Kevin dude from the season before? He shouldn't have stayed in a long as he did either.. strange voting going on i guess..

And how could we EVER forget John Stevens from Season 3? :jameo:

Attachments

• johnstevens.jpg
    johnstevens.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 77