Idol

GeezLouise

tired and content....
bresamil said:
They need to change the system. Instead of voting for who stays, the public should vote for who goes. Last year Chris Daughtry (sp?) was gone because people figured he was a shoe in and didn't bother to vote for him.

:yay:

BuddyLee

Football addict
bresamil said:
They need to change the system. Instead of voting for who stays, the public should vote for who goes. Last year Chris Daughtry (sp?) was gone because people figured he was a shoe in and didn't bother to vote for him.
They make more money the other way.

cdsulhoff

BuddyLee said:
They make more money the other way.

Not this year.. They are doing something new this year. Where if you are in the top 10 you have to sign with AI record contract. I guess they caught on to the others that were making it big without winning!!!!

Toxick

Splat
Nanny Pam said:
I am so sick of the sucky-singer-jaya-joker. How the heck can this be happening?

Because of sites like votefortheworst.com and because Howard Stern has given marching orders to his hordes of braindead fans who are calling in voting for that little twonk to discredit the show.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Toxick said:
Because of sites like votefortheworst.com and because Howard Stern has given marching orders to his hordes of braindead fans who are calling in voting for that little twonk to discredit the show.
:yay: He's getting every vote I can get him! I think this is hilarious! Wouldn't it be great if he won the whole thing? :killingme

BuddyLee

Football addict
cdsulhoff said:
Not this year.. They are doing something new this year. Where if you are in the top 10 you have to sign with AI record contract. I guess they caught on to the others that were making it big without winning!!!!
I meant all the millions of phone calls, all that money goes somewhere.:coffee: