If A Guy Knows How To Cook

SoMDGirl42

Attachments

• Pimp-02-ZB.jpg
    Pimp-02-ZB.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 60

DEEKAYPEE8569

something must be working right for you to have a hypothetical girlfriend now instead of just a blowup doll or pretend one. :huggy:

Don't let them get to ya.

You all just ASSUME I have a "hypothetical girlfriend" now.....and, I don't. I think it's almost comical that a six year old tred is still kicking. That someone is THAT bored; to go back and find it.

SoMDGirl42

You all just ASSUME I have a "hypothetical girlfriend" now.....and, I don't. I think it's almost comical that a six year old tred is still kicking. That someone is THAT bored; to go back and find it.

:biteme:
and I gave you a internet :huggy: and everything. I take it back.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
.....is that an alternative to going out? Say you thought he was taking you out somewhere one night, but instead he shows up at your door with a bag of groceries and heads toward the kitchen, saying something like, "How 'bout SPAM sammiches?" Or....."I brought dinner." "How do you like your steak?"

Well, we all know what happens when you asume. :lol:
I should've included that this was an established relationship.
But since you brought it up, ejumuhkate me please. What is your idea of an 'established':ie: relationship? And don't say 'married.' I'm talking about working up to that point.

Finally got around to reading most of this thread:killingme, these two posts stick out. There is NO WAY this could be an established relationship and you don't know how she likes her steak.

Grumpy

There is not a big enough WHOOSH for you. Not even the smilie one. I was trying to squash my inner internet bully but you make it too easy to let it out.

:nono:
They got little baby legs
That stand so low
You got to pick 'em up
Just to say hello
They got little cars
That got beep, beep, beep
They got little voices
Goin' peep, peep, peep
They got grubby little fingers
And dirty little minds
They're gonna get you every time