If you..

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Could have asked your S.O. one question before you got married, that could have changed your views about them. What would it be?

Maybe something you learned later that you had wished you knew before.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
aps45819 said:
:shrug: since she was, she would have lied about it.
Lucky I found out before we got married. :yay:
that's not what I am looking for. I would like questions for people that are still together. Mostly because if you aren't you are going to be bitter. Like you! :huggy:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
mv_princess said:
that's not what I am looking for. I would like questions for people that are still together. Mostly because if you aren't you are going to be bitter. Like you! :huggy:
:roflmao:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
mv_princess said:
Could have asked your S.O. one question before you got married, that could have changed your views about them. What would it be?

Maybe something you learned later that you had wished you knew before.

If there was a question I could have asked before that would have changed my mind, then I would be divorced now, because that thing would have happened that would cause a break up.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
elaine said:
If there was a question I could have asked before that would have changed my mind, then I would be divorced now, because that thing would have happened that would cause a break up.
:mad:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
mv_princess said:
Grateful, not bitter :lol: