Ignorant Things Heard On MSNBC

SamSpade

I've heard him speak on radio many times - he's exceedingly smart. He's not full of platitudes and talking points and eye-rolling propaganda defenses. He's real. If that translates into leadership as an executive, he'd make a great President.

What we're noticing - and the voters are willing to put up with - is they don't want leadership and are content with a PULSE.

When you know or are acquainted with someone who's a great leader or who has significant accomplishments, it's like when Jesus described good deeds as not being ABLE to be hidden. People KNOW it. You KNOW WHEN SOMEONE HAS HELPED YOU.

If they have to give drawn out explanations of how they've helped you, either YOU'RE blind or they're pulling accomplishments out of their ass.

SamSpade

Since they switched Aunt J, would a female be called Pearl Milling Co .? :yahoo:
I always think it's funny that the left wonders why people are annoyed by Bud Light, but they made every effort humanly possible to get her off the pancake mix - Ben off of the rice box - the Indian girl off of the butter - and so on. They have an extremely long and storied history of pissing and moaning about images, but have no qualms about promoting their own images.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I've heard him speak on radio many times - he's exceedingly smart. He's not full of platitudes and talking points and eye-rolling propaganda defenses. He's real. If that translates into leadership as an executive, he'd make a great President.

Scott, Carson, the Godfathers guy

SamSpade

Scott, Carson, the Godfathers guy
My mom scrubbed with Carson a few times. Said he was beyond brilliant.

So I'd say - as a surgeon. I was never impressed with his ability to LEAD or manage. Why he was ever placed at HUD I can't imagine.

And this is just the thing - to be a good general, you have to inspire men - and be crafty. Be a brilliant strategist. It doesn't require any other kind of smarts. Leadership doesn't go to the smartest person, nor should it. I could list a lot of criterion for being a good leader, but the best indicator is still experience.

Carson was and remains an extremely smart man. But he's not a leader.

Herman Cain - the Godfather guy - he was a mix. He said all the right things and had shown himself a leader. I always wondered whatever became of all those harassment allegations. They were detailed enough to suggest they might have merit - but they all disappeared like so much fog once he dropped out of the race. You'd THINK if you had someone advocating for you, you'd keep pressing it AFTERWARD.

SamSpade

Nope Progressives just wanted to harass him out of the race or sully his reputation
It was a while back - and while he was leading, briefly - his campaign rose and plummeted quickly.

But it occurred to me then as it occurs to me now - those people with sexual harassment allegations - maybe they were made up, maybe they were exaggerated, maybe they were totally true - but their cases would never get any traction until SOMEONE with a little bit of power stood up for them and took action.

Except that those advocates weren't the slightest bit interested in "justice" for these people. They had a political purpose - once accomplished, no one had ANY interest in "sticking up" for them.

I suspect we could both probably list a LONG list of persons with grievances whose voice was smothered, once it proved no longer useful.

Remember Cindy Sheehan? Maybe you don't. She was a very useful prop against George Bush - her son died in the Iraq War. She was everywhere for several years - until she dared bite the hand that fed her. How about the Jersey Girls aka the Jersey Widows? Useful props after 9/11. Forgotten.

How about more recently - Christine Blasey Ford? Remember her? Presumably she was roofied and gang raped by SCOTUS nominee Kavanaugh. So where's "justice" for her? Isn't "justice" important? Granted, her story was absurd, and others whose names I cannot begin to recall brought up THEIR charges, but they turned out to be and were admitted as fabricated.

Gosh, so many names over the years - people whose pain and grievances were just - used - for political advantage and when they were NO LONGER USEFUL politically, the politicians never mentioned them and the news programs stopped caring about them.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
They had a political purpose - once accomplished, no one had ANY interest in "sticking up" for them.

well if you look at the woman who pops up in the forefront of ALL accusations against Conservatives the accuser was always Gloria Allred

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Ex-FBI Agent Suggests Need For New Domestic Terror Laws To Target Critics Of Gender Ideology

“Does law enforcement have the tools to know exactly where the fault line is between the projected sort of laundered free political speech targeting the trans community coming from behind podiums, televised debates and town halls and the rhetoric and conduct and organizing that threatens people especially families of trans kids and LGBTQ+ kids?” MSNBC host Nicolle Wallace asked former FBI agent Frank Figliuzzi.

Figliuzzi argued for the need for comprehensive laws regarding domestic terrorism to address such matters, saying that “far-right extremists” have characterized domestic terror laws as attempts by the government to “police our thoughts” when the government is in fact trying to prevent violence.

“I know you’ve heard me say this to a point where you may be tired of hearing me say it, we still don’t have a law in the federal books against domestic terrorism, and that deprives law enforcement of the ability to get out ahead of violence,” Figliuzzi said.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Scarborough's Latest MAGA Conspiracy Theory Shot Down by His Leftist Experts

"Obviously a bizarre, a bizarre appointment for this judge, Cannon. I mean the fact there are, I think, 15 different [judges who were in the selection pool. You and I both know that you get the luck of the draw on this. And the odds of this woman getting this, with 15? Come on, man."

That's the selection of Aileen Cannon as the judge in the trial of Donald Trump on federal criminal charges relating to his handling of classified documents. Back in September, she ordered the appointment of a special master to review the documents seized by the FBI in its search of Mar-a-Lago. Her ruling was overturned by the 11th Circuit.

So, Joe, if not the luck of the draw, what was it? The dastardly deed of the deep state? A hoax? Maybe a witch hunt against Jack Smith?

Interestingly, both of Scarborough's expert guests—neither being in any way a Trump fan—shot down Joe's fevered fantasy.

Former US Attorney Chuck Rosenberg said:

"I don't know that it's anything but luck of the draw, Joe. I don't know that. If it's something else, if it's, if it's something nefarious, that'll come out. It always does."
Rosenberg added "there's a big difference between a bad judge and an unprincipled judge. And I can't tell you right now that I believe she's unprincipled. She may just be a bad judge. She may be just not very good at her job." Like morning cable hosts who throw out conspiracy theories that get shot down.

Palm Beach County Attorney Dave Aronberg [an elected Democrat] was even more emphatic in rejecting Scarborough's Florida fantasy. He began by pointing out that Scarborough simply had his facts wrong. Cannon was not picked out of a pool of 15 judges, as Scarborough claimed. There were only four judges in the pool of possible selections. Concluded Aronberg flatly:

"There's no conspiracy here. I know the clerk of court down there, Ms. Noble, and she's awesome, she's honest. And this is a random assignment. It's just bad luck.There's no conspiracy here . . . It's just bad luck."

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

MSNBC’s McCaskill to GOP: ‘Back Off Joe Biden,’ He Loves His Son

MSNBC political analyst Claire McCaskill said Tuesday on “Deadline” that House Republicans criticizing President Joe Biden after his son, Hunter Biden, reached a plea deal with the Department of Justice needed to “back off.”

When asked about Republican lawmakers comments on the plea deal, McCaskill said, “I don’t know what America they live in and I don’t know how they sleep at night. Alcoholism and addiction are probably the most pervasive diseases in America. I don’t know of one family that hasn’t been touched by the pain of these diseases. And it’s particularly painful when you have someone you love unconditionally that is suffering from these diseases.”

She continued, “What do these jerks in the House want Joe Biden to do? For now, refuse to speak to him so he doesn’t love him publicly? Do they not understand this disease and how it works? Hunter Biden has gone to recovery under the brightest lights imaginable, and recovery is not easy for anybody.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

MSNBC: Democrats wishing death upon conservatives is peachy keen

We keep on being told that conservatives are violent White supremacists who secretly want to kill women, children, and minorities. We are troglodytes who, if given the chance, would wipe out our opponents. We are trying to commit violence and genocide against trans people and probably kick puppies.

Joe Scarborough just called conservatives “deeply unserious people” because, after all, we don’t bend our knees to the Leftist agenda.

As with so much of what Leftists say, it is projection. Yesterday the Democrat caucus gave Adam Schiff a standing ovation after he was censored by the House for lying his ass off for years about Donald Trump. Liberals across Twitter called him a patriot and a hero for spreading more BS than can be found in a cattle yard.

So of course there was nothing unsurprising about MSNBC contributor Elie Mystal just casually wishing death upon a Supreme Court Justice on Twitter. It was totally on-brand, and no doubt he will face no consequences because, after all, wishing death upon conservative Supreme Court Justices is just a normal day at the office for Democrats.

Remember when Chuck Schumer tried to take away security for the Justices after a deranged Leftist literally tried to assassinate a Republican Justice? If you can’t pack the court, kill off the conservatives who are there.

FzLFPCjWwAE5tHE.png

The tweet currently has about 20,000 “likes,” no doubt from people who consider that trying to use the correct pronoun for a transgender person is the equivalent of genocide.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

MSNBC Panel Attacks Ron DeSantis — By Calling His Wife Names And Laughing About It

The ad in question tackled some of the same culture war issues that Governor DeSantis has addressed both on the campaign trail and in his state, specifically issues that families face as children are confronted — in public schools and libraries — with radical gender ideology and drag queen story hours.

“It’s so dark!” Capehart complained after showing the ad, asking his panelists to weigh in on the topic.

“Casey DeSantis is a fairly compelling political figure in Florida and now nationally,” Jolly began on a positive note. “For many, she’s the brighter side to Florida’s angry governor. For others, she’s become America’s Karen. And I think that’s the ultimate disconnect here with a campaign that needs to embrace more constituencies to get to the White House.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

MSNBC host dismisses Republican probes into ‘so-called Biden Crime Family:’ Riddled with 'conspiracies'

The MSNBC anchor tore into Republican lawmakers probing the Biden family for influence peddling on his show "Velshi" over the weekend, telling his viewers that the allegations against President Biden and his son Hunter "have already been investigated over and over and over again," and resulted in no "evidence of improper influence or wrongdoing by the president."

Velshi then pointed to Wednesday's hearing by IRS whistleblowers Gary Shapley and Joseph Ziegler, who came forward to allege political interference in the prosecutorial decisions throughout the years-long federal probe into Hunter Biden. At one point during the hearing, Georgia Rep. Marjorie Taylor Green displayed censored nude photos of the president's son obtained from Hunter Biden’s laptop.

"If you thought a hearing with two IRS whistleblowers was going to be tame, you'd be wrong. That hearing quickly devolved when Congresswoman Margerie Taylor Greene displayed explicit photographs of Hunter Biden to the committee," Velshi said on his show. "This is the reality of the Republican investigation into the so-called ‘Biden Crime Family," he added in air-quotes. "It's seemingly riddled with stunts and conspiracies."

Velshi also attempted to shut down Republican allegations that then-Vice President Joe Biden pressured Ukraine to fire its top prosecutor investigating Bursima because Hunter Biden was a member of the company's board. Velshi claimed that Biden pushed for the Ukrainian prosecutor's firing because he was considered "categorically corrupt," and that his firing, at the time, was the policy position of the U.S. and international community – a defense often invoked by Biden allies.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

MSNBC Guest Proposes New Patriot Act to Fight 'Right-Wing Extremists'

Tuesday’s edition of MSNBC’s Deadline: White House, (aka Rich, White, Liberal, Wine Mom Story Hour), said the quiet part out loud when guest and left-wing podcast host Paul Riechkhoff openly advocated for a new Patriot Act to be enacted for the sole purpose of going after his fellow Americans who he describes as “right wing extremists” (which these days MSNBC considers to be anyone to the left of Adam Kinzinger.)

“I wouldn't dismiss it as just something that only people on the right or watching Fox News can latch on to. We are in a battle for hearts and minds, and there people who are on the fence,” Riechkhoff said when discussing the threat he thinks is posed by Americans he disagrees with.

“You’ve got to have leaders and messages and messengers and programs to get to those people that bring them over into community organizing and into non-profit organizations and away from the Patriot Front and the Oath Keepers,” he added.

Meanwhile, host Nicolle Wallace just sat there and agreed with her guest’s proposal to weaponize the federal government against half the country and lump them in with extreme fringe groups like “Patriot Front” or “Oath Keepers.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
CNN Inside Politics host Dana Bash kicked off her show by welcoming White House correspondent Arlette Saenz and asking her what could be expected from the upcoming ceremony. While going through the specifics of the monument, Saenz made sure to add, “The president has long talked about the need to ensure that the moments are not erased from history.”

Saenz never provided proof that people are trying to erase Till. Still, she added:

This all comes at an important time when you've really seen the White House and the president trying to become more vocal in this debate over how these painful moments in U.S. history are taught to students in schools. Of course, you have Vice President Kamala Harris travel down to Florida just last week to talk about the guidelines that have been in place regarding slavery, but in just a short while, the president will be trying to honor Emmett Till and his family trying to ensure that these moments are not erased from American history.

🤣

How may statues have the leftists had removed or constantly deface

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

MSNBC Host Gets Fact Checked On the Spot After Claiming Hillary Clinton Didn't Have Classified Docs

However, the liberal host was immediately corrected by Gary Abernathy, a panelist on the show and a Washington Post contributing columnist.

“Actually, Director Comey pointed out that a lot of her things that they found on her server were classified and probably were accessed by foreign agents. I mean, this is something they said probably happened. So, we don’t know if they were nuclear secrets. Of course, we don’t know about all of the ones that were deleted before anyone ever got to see them,” Abernathy pointed out.

Former FBI Director James Comey revealed that Clinton made several false statements and that “[m]ore than 2,000 of the 30,490 emails” she had were classified. However, charges against Clinton were not pursued.

SamSpade

MSNBC Host Gets Fact Checked On the Spot After Claiming Hillary Clinton Didn't Have Classified Docs

However, the liberal host was immediately corrected by Gary Abernathy, a panelist on the show and a Washington Post contributing columnist.

“Actually, Director Comey pointed out that a lot of her things that they found on her server were classified and probably were accessed by foreign agents. I mean, this is something they said probably happened. So, we don’t know if they were nuclear secrets. Of course, we don’t know about all of the ones that were deleted before anyone ever got to see them,” Abernathy pointed out.

Former FBI Director James Comey revealed that Clinton made several false statements and that “[m]ore than 2,000 of the 30,490 emails” she had were classified. However, charges against Clinton were not pursued.
I've wondered just WHAT it is that Hillary knows that makes her so toxic.

Gutfeld mused recently that whenever she talks - he always smiles. Because she's not President.