I'm new 2

likitysplit

Greetings All! New guy here, lived in SMD 10 years. Recently moved south. Miss the place. I may be able to contribute or at least bore you to tears.....

Lovely group here.......... :notworthy

bio (male, 30, fmr U.S.N.)

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
likitysplit said:
Greetings All! New guy here, lived in SMD 10 years. Recently moved south. Miss the place. I may be able to contribute or at least bore you to tears.....

Welcome. Do you drive a Neon?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
likitysplit said:
No, Neons are for teenage girls that chew lot's of gum. I drive a Man's vehicle.....a TRUCK.

Enough said. I like you already. What kind of truck do you drive?
:peace:

likitysplit

I said TRUCK!!!!!

pvineswinger said:
A Geo Tracker is NOT a truck. Geesh!

Sliverado........to be considered a truck, it must have a tailgate...........(with American brand listed)

NEON for PEON's.........

:boxing:

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
likitysplit said:
Sliverado........to be considered a truck, it must have a tailgate...........(with American brand listed)

NEON for PEON's.........

My mistake...CHEVY Tracker is not a Truck.

What's a SLIVERADO?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
likitysplit said:

NEON for PEON's.........

:lmao:

I have a 1976 K-10 shortbox Silverado with 7" overall lift (project) and a 1987 R-10 350ci for a daily driver. :cheers:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
likitysplit said:

Why wait to post until you've moved?

Welcome to the board, LickitySplit... we look forward to getting to know you better... tell us more about yourself... how did the death of Dale Earnhardt affect your life...:shrug: