I'm new 2

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
likitysplit said:
I know that ET1, was referring to the command Navtelstratcomm in the VQ-4 Det building. Had friends there. All ET's.......
were you at PAX for duty?

Last duty station was NAVCAMSEASTPAC in Wahiawa HI. Closest I got (dutystation wise) to PAX River was Norfolk. Rode a gator freighter out of Little Creek for a couple of years. Tough duty crusing around the Caribbean. Got transfered off right before the ship did a NORTHERN WEDDING exercise. They got to land Marines above the artic circle in Norway during Feburary.

likitysplit

aps45819 said:
Last duty station was NAVCAMSEASTPAC in Wahiawa HI. Closest I got (dutystation wise) to PAX River was Norfolk. Rode a gator freighter out of Little Creek for a couple of years. Tough duty crusing around the Caribbean. Got transfered off right before the ship did a NORTHERN WEDDING exercise. They got to land Marines above the artic circle in Norway during Feburary.

What brought you to SMC..........?

Wonderful world of contractors? It sucked me in. Did 6 in the Nav, took a job with a local contractor, shipped me to FT Worth. Now I'm doing time on the JSF program.......

Fort Worth just has more Cows to tip. (<-------kinda like Rose's place)

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
likitysplit said:
Think of the fuel you could have saved by staying home...... :lmao:
ha ha ha- :shutup:

he got elected "locally" jacka$$- people who vote along party lines without knowing what they are voting for, should "save gas."

likitysplit

pvineswinger said:
ha ha ha- :shutup:

he got elected "locally" jacka$$- people who vote along party lines without knowing what they are voting for, should "save gas."

Remind me again what Spendy Hoyer has done for you?....

oh, that's right, you'll be reminded when you file your taxes........

You do have a job right? And why are you interested in my education? Sorry I'm not taking protege candidates at this time........ :shutup:

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
likitysplit said:
Remind me again what Spendy Hoyer has done for you?....

You do have a job right? And why are you interested in my education? Sorry I'm not taking protege candidates at this time........ :shutup:
Well the MAJORITY here seems to think he's the best candidate...and what he DOES for me is keep the base open, so we have jobs here.

I was interested in your LACK of education- was going to offer some help...but you blew it! (Also the adult literacy programs that I was going to recommend are around here- and since you live in "Texas"- or so you say- they wouldn't do you any good.) :ohwell: I tried...

likitysplit

pvineswinger said:
Well the MAJORITY here seems to think he's the best candidate...and what he DOES for me is keep the base open, so we have jobs here.

I was interested in your LACK of education- was going to offer some help...but you blew it! (Also the adult literacy programs that I was going to recommend are around here- and since you live in "Texas"- or so you say- they wouldn't do you any good.) :ohwell: I tried...

funny, no mention of taxes............ SH keeps the base open? ever hear of a tax base? or in this case......TAXED NAVY BASE..........put down bong sweetheart.

And very interesting you are so informed on Adult literacy programs. :blahblah:

Your father must be a crabber...........(as well as the ________(hubby/ranchhand)(insert all that apply)

Now come swing on my vine cupcakes............ :neener:

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
likitysplit said:
funny, no mention of taxes............ SH keeps the base open? ever hear of a tax base? or in this case......TAXED NAVY BASE..........put down bong sweetheart.

And very interesting you are so informed on Adult literacy programs. :blahblah:

Your father must be a crabber...........(as well as the ________(hubby/ranchhand)(insert all that apply)

Now come swing on my vine cupcakes............ :neener:
:blahblah:

Not a SMIB like YOUR cupcake.
So no crabbers, ranch hands, or potheads...thanks.
I wouldn't go near your dirty vine if I borrowed dems' hands...(sorry dems -you're the only "admittedly" female democrat I could think of!)
I'd much rather pay taxes (that fund literacy programs for people such as yourself) than be unemployed.

likitysplit

pvineswinger said:
:blahblah:

Not a SMIB like YOUR cupcake.
So no crabbers, ranch hands, or potheads...thanks.
I wouldn't go near your dirty vine if I borrowed dems' hands...(sorry dems -you're the only "admittedly" female democrat I could think of!)
I'd much rather pay taxes (that fund literacy programs for people such as yourself) than be unemployed.

Not really sure what your beef is with literacy and education. But I assume its a reflection of your own personal shortcomings. You try and pin fault on others to displace your own guilt. This is truly a reflection of real desire that you possess to be, well, like me. It's a textbook act. Not suprised at all.

And don't you find it ironic that dems (not sure who she is) is the only female democrat you could think of in your little 'majority' world? (btw, she probably doesn't want you bringing her name in this anyway) (another textbook act, bringing others into your problems to make you feel like your on a team)...In reality you are sitting all alone in the classroom. Even the band members think your a nuckin ferd..........

Did you ever think that most are just fu**ing embarrased to be assocatied with the party? If it was such a overwhelming number don't you think I'd be getting pounded right now............

So, back to your rock you go..........

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
likitysplit said:
Not really sure what your beef is with literacy and education. But I assume its a reflection of your own personal shortcomings. You try and pin fault on others to displace your own guilt. This is truly a reflection of real desire that you possess to be, well, like me. It's a textbook act. Not suprised at all.

And don't you find it ironic that dems (not sure who she is) is the only female democrat you could think of in your little 'majority' world? (btw, she probably doesn't want you bringing her name in this anyway) (another textbook act, bringing others into your problems to make you feel like your on a team)...In reality you are sitting all alone in the classroom. Even the band members think your a nuckin ferd..........

Did you ever think that most are just fu**ing embarrased to be assocatied with the party? If it was such a overwhelming number don't you think I'd be getting pounded right now............

So, back to your rock you go..........

Thanks Dr Phil...:duh:
Who did I "bring in" and to what "problem"- you are important enough for me to consider you a problem. :shrug:
Pounded? How? Seems you know more about the forums than you will admit- "new guy." Maybe everyone else decided to ignore the MPD. Just a thought, maybe due to my "shortcomings."
I am just bored so...and you seem to take this very seriously- so it's fun!

PrepH4U

likitysplit said:
Greetings All! New guy here, lived in SMD 10 years. Recently moved south. Miss the place. I may be able to contribute or at least bore you to tears.....

Lovely group here.......... :notworthy

bio (male, 30, fmr U.S.N.)
Hi welcome! :howdy: Yes, we are a lovely group thank you for noticing! Have fun!