I'm new 2

likitysplit

gas

PrchJrkr said:
:lmao:

I have a 1976 K-10 shortbox Silverado with 7" overall lift (project) and a 1987 R-10 350ci for a daily driver. :cheers:

That '87 like the gas stations? I know mine starts pulling to the right when I pass a shell station.........

likitysplit

gone

virgovictoria said:
Why wait to post until you've moved?

Didn't even realize there was a forum here. I used to buy/sell alot on the classifieds. That's how I sold my house. Have good friends still there.

Thanks for the welcome

likitysplit

Saddened

kwillia said:
Welcome to the board, LickitySplit... we look forward to getting to know you better... tell us more about yourself... how did the death of Dale Earnhardt affect your life...:shrug:

I didn't eat for weeks....

Dale was a man to look up to. He loved what he did and made a good living at it. He was determined. (his son is a prick though)

BTW.........he hated NEONS's

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
likitysplit said:
That '87 like the gas stations? I know mine starts pulling to the right when I pass a shell station.........

It's not too hateful. I get between 17-19 since I installed the Dynomax dual exhaust from Jegg's. I think the EFI helps out a lot, too. With dual saddle tanks, even a fill up on 87 octane can be a little painful.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
likitysplit said:
Does that mean you delivered the paper?
:lmao:
Just kidding. What unit. Rate?

ET1, would go TAD to COMPACFLT who would send me various place around the Pacific.

Last edited:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Welcome LS. As an additional registration requirement and social, get-to-know-your-neighbors here on the forum..., please be prepared to answer and defend the following types of request for information:

your political *betterberepublicancough* affiliation
your preference of poultry, cow or SMIB
your choice of Catholicism (sp?) or death by all internal hellfire and damnation

and???

likitysplit

Edumacation

pvineswinger said:
Do you have a Somd education?

Took some classes at CCCC when it was in the hood. Finished my B.S. online with Arizona State. Have one more semester for my MBA at TCU here in Fort Worth. Working on discertation now, it's killing me............ :whip:

likitysplit

virgovictoria said:
Welcome LS. As an additional registration requirement and social, get-to-know-your-neighbors here on the forum..., please be prepared to answer and defend the following types of request for information:

your political *betterberepublicancough* affiliation
your preference of poultry, cow or SMIB
your choice of Catholicism (sp?) or death by all internal hellfire and damnation

and???

vote the GOP ticket. (if you are within 20 miles of a military installation and you vote Dem, ur a fukkin idiot)

I like cows with feathers, married a La Plata girl.(yes I like SMIB's)

I don't talk about religion. I saw Passion of the Christ. (this is as close to church as I come)

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
Big Bertha said:
My momma, bless her soul, used to make these cakes called likitysplits. ooooohhh lawdy talk about bein' in heaven. Every afternoon I'd walk home from school and sit down to watch fat albert with my lickitysplits and a big glass of kool-aide. mmm...mmmm..mmm.........almost better then a saturday afternoon spent with a fat man with a bottle of chocolate syrup and an issue of Vibe magazine. :getdown:
What flavor Kool-Aid?
Red? :lmao:

likitysplit

Big Bertha said:
My momma, bless her soul, used to make these cakes called likitysplits. ooooohhh lawdy talk about bein' in heaven. Every afternoon I'd walk home from school and sit down to watch fat albert with my lickitysplits and a big glass of kool-aide. mmm...mmmm..mmm.........almost better then a saturday afternoon spent with a fat man with a bottle of chocolate syrup and an issue of Vibe magazine. :getdown:

Was father's day and Easter combined at your house..........?

Alot of hunting had to take place.........

:boxing:

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
<--Voted for Steny Hoyer (D) and I live 2 miles from Pax- I'm pretty sure most of the military folks in this area did too.
Guess we're all fukkin' idiots... :shrug:

likitysplit said:
(if you are within 20 miles of a military installation and you vote Dem, ur a fukkin idiot)

likitysplit

pvineswinger said:
<--Voted for Steny Hoyer (D) and I live 2 miles from Pax- I'm pretty sure most of the military folks in this area did too.
Guess we're all fukkin' idiots... :shrug:

Think of the fuel you could have saved by staying home...... :lmao: