I'm not a religious person, but damn, Olympics.....

glhs837

Power with Control
Yes
Cancel culture is literally boycotting something because you don't agree with something they said or did.
No, cancel culture is using social and financial pressure to end someones livelihood. Boycotting is using financial means to pressure a company into changing behavior.

Reactions: BOP

Bare-ya-cuda

Wrong as usual
IMG_1107.jpeg

PJay

Statement regarding the opening ceremonies by 𝗔𝗿𝗰𝗵𝗯𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗽 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗼 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮 𝗩𝗶𝗴𝗮𝗻 an excerpt for those interested.

“The opening ceremonies of the Olympic Games have given scandal, not only because of the arrogant display of the ugly and the obscene, but because of the infernal subversion of Good and Evil, the insane claim to be able to blaspheme and desecrate everything, even what is most sacred, in the name of an ideology of death, ugliness, and lies that defies Christ and scandalizes those who recognize Him as Lord and God. It is no coincidence that the one sponsoring this revolting carnival is an emissary of the World Economic Forum, Emanuel Macron, who passes off a transvestite as his own wife with impunity, just as Barack Obama is accompanied by a muscular man in a wig. It is the reign of mystification, of falsehood, of fiction erected as a totem, in which man is disfigured precisely because he was created in the image and likeness of God.”

BOP

Festival of Dionysus. Ancient Greek...you know, as in Greece...where the olympics were invented. So I guess any picture of people on one side of a long table is a recreation of the Last Supper? Do we really think Jesus was white and his disciples sat on one side of a table? Perhaps Jesus would be offended by the famous painting of the last supper. But you guys only use Jesus as an excuse to feel victimized and lash out at others and never really try to understand his teachings.

Attached is a rendering of Dionysus. No, he isn't blue..but I am sure you can see some similarities to all the pictures in this thread. Last supper had 13 people. This scene at the opening ceremonies had way more than that. You're only seeing cropped pictures from the grifters that live off of your "outrage".
Oh, f*ck off.

BOP

Ah hah! I knew it wasn’t a drag queen!

I want to see the Towlies try to throw that off a roof. Step 1: get it up to the roof.

"Abdul! Abdul! Jump start de camel! Vee vill tie a rope to it and drag it up to the roof!"

"I am so sorry, Machmed...we do not have enough camels!"

BOP

But i thought you were against cancel culture?
So basically, you don't know the difference between an individual voting with his money, and a worked up mob calling for not only a boycott, but a cancellation.

Did you make it to 8th grade, there, Jethro?