Immigration Rallies Draw Thousands Nationwide

willie

Vrai quote:
There is absolutely no reason for people to be working in this country illegally.
Regardless of the polls, the majority of them only want money. they are only good for manual labor, learning english is not on their agenda. This is the land of the free....right?

B

Bruzilla

That's a good point willie. Most of the illegals here are here for the money and not to become Americans. They make their money and they send it back home to where their families are. If these workers became Americans, they would most likely want to bring their families over here to be with them, and that would just make matters worse.

Toxick

Splat
vraiblonde said:
I, personally, have never seen a Mexican gang member, so they might not even exist.

I'll vouch for them. They do exist. I've seen a few.

And a couple of them were indeed wearing bandanas with the knot right up front on their forehead.

B

Bruzilla

Isn't there some ultra-violent Latino gang out in LA? I think they have a number in their name?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Dude...

Bruzilla said:
Isn't there some ultra-violent Latino gang out in LA? I think they have a number in their name?

...where you been? MS-13

They're all over the place. Montgomery County Maryland. DC.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Aha!!!

Toxick said:
I'll vouch for them. They do exist. I've seen a few.

And a couple of them were indeed wearing bandanas with the knot right up front on their forehead.

I suppose you are forgetting Phoenix some years back, eh? One or two o'clock in the morning? Directions? Remember what they did to you?

Or are you changing your story, eh???

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Larry Gude said:
I suppose you are forgetting Phoenix some years back, eh? One or two o'clock in the morning? Directions? Remember what they did to you?
Are you talking to Toxick or me? :confused:

Because I didn't exactly ask my new friends if they were gang members. That's just how I described them to you because they were all scruffy and tough looking.

B

Bruzilla

Larry Gude said:
...where you been? MS-13

They're all over the place. Montgomery County Maryland. DC.

Ah... I've been living in the well-armed Republican enclave of Clay County. Gangs down here are about as common as Democrats. Funny how gangs seem to avoid areas where the only thing that's liberal is the use of a concealed carry law... must just be a coincidence.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Not too long ago...

Bruzilla said:
Ah... I've been living in the well-armed Republican enclave of Clay County. Gangs down here are about as common as Democrats. Funny how gangs seem to avoid areas where the only thing that's liberal is the use of a concealed carry law... must just be a coincidence.

..there was only about 400 more of you and some guy named 'Chad'.

Probably a lacross player from Duke.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
You used the word GANGBANGERS...

vraiblonde said:
Are you talking to Toxick or me? :confused:

Because I didn't exactly ask my new friends if they were gang members. That's just how I described them to you because they were all scruffy and tough looking.

...what, my dear, were you, exactly, talking about???