Impeachment

The Boss

trump-supporters-are-stupid-3.jpg

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Putting a placeholder out.

Will Taylor's testimony today - that he spoke to Zelensky the day after the call and that Zelensky said he was happy with the call - get much legitimate play in the MSM? Or just spin?

--- End of line (MCP)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Will Taylor's testimony today - that he spoke to Zelensky the day after the call and that Zelensky said he was happy with the call - get much legitimate play in the MSM? Or just spin?

What will get the play is Schitt saying that Trump threatened Z into denying any threat.

But the MSM can say anything they want because they know their bots didn't watch any of it and wouldn't understand it if they did.

The Boss

Chris Wallace: Ambassador William Taylor's testimony 'very damaging' to President Trump

From FOX.........................

https://www.foxnews.com/media/chris...rs-testimony-very-damaging-to-president-trump

After acting U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine William Taylor testified publicly in the impeachment inquiry on Wednesday, Fox News’ Chris Wallace told “The Daily Briefing with Dana Perino” that Taylor's performance was “impressive” and “very damaging to the president.”

“He went out of his way to talk about what he knew, what he was specifically testament to," Wallace said. "The only thing he talked about was a strong feeling that it was in the U.S. national security interest to support Ukraine in the fight against Russia. But he certainly wasn’t taking any partisan position.”

Taylor testified that a staff member recently told him that they overheard a phone conversation between President Trump and Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland during which the president asked about “the investigations.”

Wallace also said that Taylor was “very non-political.”

Taylor, who was appearing in the first public hearing of the House Intelligence Committee’s impeachment inquiry, said some of his staff were at a restaurant in Ukraine with Sondland when Sondland made a phone call to Trump. The staffer told Taylor they could hear Trump on the phone asking about “the investigations,”

littlelady

God bless the USA
Mike Wallace wouldn’t recognize his son, Chris, if he was still with US. Fox has been leaning more leapfrog, ever since Murdoch turned control of the outlet over to his sons. Fox was the last news we ever watched, and don’t watch it, anymore, either. Free minded thinkers, and all.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Chris Wallace would say that no matter what. He's targeting his pearl clutching at people like you who didn't watch it.
Absolutely. I'm not sure how the forum member who posted this thought it was a problem. The article stated (and the FM posted):
"The only thing he talked about was a strong feeling that it was in the U.S. national security interest to support Ukraine in the fight against Russia. But he certainly wasn’t taking any partisan position.”

Taylor testified that a staff member recently told him that they overheard a phone conversation
between President Trump and Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland during which the president asked about “the investigations.”

Wallace also said that Taylor was “very non-political.”
So Wallace makes one comment about Taylor's "strong feeling" and one comment about hearsay following each by a "he's a non-partisan sort of guy" comment and that's supposed to make me think this is very damaging testimony? Maybe to Wallace, a self-stated Trump hater. But to those of us who are actually following along and understanding how English works this is just another #NothingBurger.

Not sure why Fox News chose to post this. Maybe the author gets to post what he writes? Whatever the reason, it's quite a silly bit o' fluff.

--- End of line (MCP)

Last edited:

WingsOfGold

Suck on this till the swelling goes down....

Today, new video surfaced in which Gruber said that “the stupidity of the American voter” made it important for him and Democrats to hide Obamacare’s true costs from the public. “That was really, really critical for the thing to pass,” said Gruber. “But I’d rather have this law than not.” In other words, the ends—imposing Obamacare upon the public—justified the means.

The Boss

Absolutely. I'm not sure how the forum member who posted this thought it was a problem. The article stated (and the FM posted):

So Wallace makes a comment about Taylor's "strong feeling" and one comment about hearsay followed in each by a "he's a non-partisan sort of guy" comment and that's supposed to make me think this is very damaging testimony? Maybe to Wallace, a self-stated Trump hater. But to those of us who are actually following along and understanding how English works this is just another #NothingBurger.

Not sure why Fox News chose to post this. Maybe the author gets to post what he writes? Whatever the reason, it's quite a silly bit o' fluff.

--- End of line (MCP)
Sad, I feel very sad for you . To have to work so hard to come up with spin like that just to cover for trumps lies,.......................sad.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Sad, I feel very sad for you . To have to work so hard to come up with spin like that just to cover for trumps lies,.......................sad.

Actually, I feel sad for you, in the fact that you have been sucked into the leapfrog agenda. Trump was an insider, saw the light, changed parties, so to speak, and stopped the Bilderberg train; for now. If I am wrong, I will eat my (MAGA) hat.