Impeachment

The Boss

Well, now that the precedent has been set.... we'll start the impeachment proceedings for the Dem that won! :jet:
...........see now I believe trump would do that,he won't leave with grace and dignity, he will go out screaming like a little baby.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron

"I keep thinking but nothing happens" ~Curly

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
...........see now I believe trump would do that,he won't leave with grace and dignity, he will go out screaming like a little baby.
Whos talking about Trump.

I'm talking about the citizens through their NON-Demonrat Congressmen and Senators.

How would "Trump conduct an impeachment?"

You really don't understand how it works, do you?

Last edited:

BernieP

Resident PIA
Here's the problem with the analogy that they are one in the same act.
In one case Joe Biden, as Vice President was demanding caught on tape saying he explicitly demanded a foreign leader fire a prosecutor, who just so happened to be investigating corruption involving a corporation his son, Hunter Biden, was receiving almost $1M a year from for a no show position.
Trump did not make the release of the aide contingent on his request for the help in investigating if VP Biden had "Bribed" the Ukraine into ending the investigation by firing the prosecutor.

There is lies the problem, you and the media are trying to say on one hand that that the acts were the same, but Biden isn't guilty of any wrong doing. When in fact, if you actually pay attention to the evidence, it's the other way around.

But spin away George

The Boss

Then, you ain't seen nothing yet! You think we saw meltdowns last time? I think we'll see actual heads explode if Trump gets elected to another term.
Speaking of a meltdown !!! Trump threatens a witness as she is testifying in front of Congress, KellyAnne blows up and ....Stone is found guilty on all counts,......a hell of a day!