Implants

Roman

i don't even know if i'd want them at my age.

New windows or bigger boobs.

Kinda leaning towards new windows. Those i can show people and not get in trouble for it.
I'd go for the new Windows. I opted to extend my Pier, and now everyone can enjoy that! I'm glad I did that instead.

luvmygdaughters

Go for the windows...they will last longer and give you enjoyment by just looking out of them everyday. They'll save you money also, better insulation for heat in the winter and cool in the summer. The others will cost more in the long run...new bra's, new shirts, new bathing suits.etc.:coffee:

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Hey! I suggested a lift and not a downer. :killingme

Media and peer pressure?

I wanted them until my Mom had her "accident".

I have always been "small" and dreamed of "more". Now, I appreciate what I have but a lift could help.

VS bras are good.

And I've always wanted less. These damn things get in the way, and going without a bra is just never an option.

Guess it's like curly hair. Those with it hate it and try to straighten, those without want it and spend lots of money on perms.:smack:

Wenchy

Hot Flash
And I've always wanted less. These damn things get in the way, and going without a bra is just never an option.
There is reduction surgery...not that I am recommending it but I do know several who have had it done and were enlightened.

Guess it's like curly hair. Those with it hate it and try to straighten, those without want it and spend lots of money on perms.:smack:

Dang. Wish I had a picture of my perm gone wrong.

Now that I'm going gray my hair is frizzy. I guess I kind of got my wish.

bcp

In My Opinion
i don't even know if i'd want them at my age.

New windows or bigger boobs.

Kinda leaning towards new windows. Those i can show people and not get in trouble for it.

Keep the old dirty windows and stay inside, that way nobody can see your boobs and you dont have to spend money to get them inflated.

See, I saved you a ton of money.

Im here to help.