In Need Of Alot of Prayers and Healing

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
If her life revolves around a friggin horse she shoule re-evaluate her existence.

P.S. Makes me sick.

who gives a shiat if it makes you sick? Whenever someone is seeking prayers in a matter of grief is not something to sit in here and judge. If you have nothing better to do then try and hurt someone when they are down then maybe you should re-evaluate your existence.

K

Kain99

who gives a shiat if it makes you sick? Whenever someone is seeking prayers in a matter of grief is not something to sit in here and judge. If you have nothing better to do then try and hurt someone when they are down then maybe you should re-evaluate your existence.

Don't buck me baby... You have no clue.

K

Kain99

what are you going to do? You think I am worried about you? Please. I will say whatever is on my mind you dont like it too effing bad.

I don't give a shiat if your woried about me. I am telling you to sit the heck down and shut up!

Horses do not compare to children or parents. (PEOPLE) Real world dilemmas!

Life will twist you and destroy your being.... Promise.

Curse from Kain.

FerretRescue

bite me
Good Morning All!

My family suffered a tragic loss this past week and am in need of all the prayers you can send. Our horse that we've had for 8 years somehow got out of the field around 2 a.m. Monday the 22nd and was struck and killed right in front of our home by a tow truck. I know alot of people have said, It's just an animal" but he was very special to us and it was a horrible way to lose a long time friend. When something like this happens I always ask God why? Why did this have to happen. We need to start the healing process and I know it takes time to grieve but it's so hard looking out into those empty fields expecting him to be grazing and standing at his feed bin every morning and every evening. How do we get through this? Thank you in advance.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Please accept our prayers and best wishes.

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
I don't give a shiat if your woried about me. I am telling you to sit the heck down and shut up!

Horses do not compare to children or parents. (PEOPLE) Real world dilemmas!

Life will twist you and destroy your being.... Promise.

Curse from Kain.

I dont care what you are telling me. If you want me to sit down and shut up be a woman and come over here and make me shut up. Other than that you are nothing more than hot air.

Life is already twisted for you and yours, that is why you are such a bitter know it all wannabe.

Curse right back at you and yours.

K

Kain99

I dont care what you are telling me. If you want me to sit down and shut up be a woman and come over here and make me shut up. Other than that you are nothing more than hot air.

Life is already twisted for you and yours, that is why you are such a bitter know it all wannabe.

Curse right back at you and yours.

An amazing excuse for a human being.

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
She is a freaking dumbass. Seriously who comes into a thread looking for comfort and prayers to run off at the mouth. Then the best she can do is "curse" you. Wow, a frutiloop for sure. Why waste time on her, she is in in clear need of attention.

Without a doubt.

Clearly.