In Need Of Alot of Prayers and Healing

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
And whats wrong with living in trailer. Some are pretty nice. if she lives in one, at least she is living within her means.

You really shouldnt take this as an opportunity to trash other people. If you are upset for what is going on in your life you really shouldnt try to make other peoples miserable.

Brassie, I am very sorry for your loss. A loss is a loss and it hurts. While you did not give birth to the horse, he is still a member of your family. God bless you, your family and JW.

Kain, my prayers are will you that your family overcomes the medical issue your family is going through at this point in your life.

Thanks but I don't live in a trailer. I have a great home in Calvert County soon to be sold where I am buying one in St. mary's.

It ok..sometimes people lash out when they are under stress and dealing with so many things. My prayers are with Kain and family as well. No hard feelings. Shiat happens.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
BrassieChic, Sorry for your loss.

Animals are precious to our Father; not even a sparrow falls from the sky without His knowledge. All His creation and creatures are precious, we especially.
Matthew 10:28-30

28"Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

29"Are not two sparrows sold for a cent? And yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from your Father.

30"But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.