In Need Of Alot of Prayers and Healing

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love Ya Kain!
Yes! people are more important than animals !
but we all need friends and love in some capacity!
Love Ya Nicole!
Let's all get along !
We are all just dumb internet people!
Let's all get along....................maybe..............that would be cool!

K

Kain99

Love Ya Kain!
Love Ya Nicole!
Let's all get along !

I pray so but I notice a mental disconnect between animal people and real people. Scares me.

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
Love Ya Kain!
Love Ya Nicole!
Let's all get along !

You are such a sweetie.....:love:

ITS ME

Good Morning All!

My family suffered a tragic loss this past week and am in need of all the prayers you can send. Our horse that we've had for 8 years somehow got out of the field around 2 a.m. Monday the 22nd and was struck and killed right in front of our home by a tow truck. I know alot of people have said, It's just an animal" but he was very special to us and it was a horrible way to lose a long time friend. When something like this happens I always ask God why? Why did this have to happen. We need to start the healing process and I know it takes time to grieve but it's so hard looking out into those empty fields expecting him to be grazing and standing at his feed bin every morning and every evening. How do we get through this? Thank you in advance.

Brassie, I so sorry for your loss my prayers go out to you and your family. :huggy:

Kain -- I am also truly sorry for whatever is happening in your life, but I feel it was inappropriate for you to bash someone else at their time of greif. Whenever, you lose anything important to you, it hurts. What may be important to you, may not be to someone else and visc versa, but out of respect, you should keep your feelings to yourself. You should not feel as though what you feel is any worse than how someone else feels. Pain hurts!

BrassieChic

Thank you to everyone who understands my loss and have had such kind words and prayers. Please don't misunderstand me. I would never compare a sick child or a loss of a child to the loss of an animal. I've been on both ends of this...or I should say my parents have. I lost a sister when I was 6 y/o and she was 12 of a disease and it still hurts my family every day. Again, I didn't mean for this to be taken "there" just looking for prayers through this grieving period and to begin to heal. Thanks again.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
This might be a good time for a Michael Bolton song.

The first one that comes to mind is "How Am I Supposed To Live Without You"...:shrug:

Brassie, hugs and prayers to you & yours. An animal may not be a human being, but they are a big part of the family. :huggy:

FerretRescue

bite me
Thank you to everyone who understands my loss and have had such kind words and prayers. Please don't misunderstand me. I would never compare a sick child or a loss of a child to the loss of an animal. I've been on both ends of this...or I should say my parents have. I lost a sister when I was 6 y/o and she was 12 of a disease and it still hurts my family every day. Again, I didn't mean for this to be taken "there" just looking for prayers through this grieving period and to begin to heal. Thanks again.

The only idiot that compared the loss to a child was Kain and that was because she was bored and had nothing to do but come in here trying to start trouble.

Just because it is not a kid does not mean the pain is any less and who the hell does she think she is to try and tell people what you should or should not be feeling?!?

dmh

I don't do trailers.

And whats wrong with living in trailer. Some are pretty nice. if she lives in one, at least she is living within her means.

You really shouldnt take this as an opportunity to trash other people. If you are upset for what is going on in your life you really shouldnt try to make other peoples miserable.

Brassie, I am very sorry for your loss. A loss is a loss and it hurts. While you did not give birth to the horse, he is still a member of your family. God bless you, your family and JW.

Kain, my prayers are with you, and that your family can overcome the medical issue that your family is going through at this point in your life.

Last edited: