In the freaking BRONX!

glhs837

Power with Control
So yesterday she was claiming that he was going to bus in a lot of people. I wonder if anybody has videos of these buses dropping off his supporters. I suspect there won't be any but that won't stop them from repeating the lie.

glhs837

Power with Control
I normally don't listen to him speak because I'm not a big fan of how he speaks, but I listened to this one on my way back from the airport. And I didn't think it was a bad speech. It was the kind of speech I wish he'd been giving all along.

SamSpade

THIS is what I’ve been saying for a while now. It’s like after winning Stirling Bridge, Wallace says he will INVADE ENGLAND. Trump should invade blue areas. If he goes to PA - go to Philly. Go to Vegas, Detroit, Minneapolis. States which would be red but for ONE CITY.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
CNN is having a melt down, I love how the reporter tried to spin the crowd as all coming from out of town

starting her part as

I've been to many of these Trump rallies .... people drive 100's of miles to attend these rallies ...
but then she is forced to admit there are a lot of locals in attendance as well

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I'm not sure what is funnier. The left having complete meltdowns because of where he campaigns or that they say he is not wanted there and will never win. HOW DARE HE GO TO THE BRONX!!! If they were not worried, their response should just be, meh :sshrug:

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
I'm not sure what is funnier. The left having complete meltdowns because of where he campaigns or that they say he is not wanted there and will never win. HOW DARE HE GO TO THE BRONX!!! If they were not worried, their response should just be, meh :sshrug:
Exactly.

Hijinx

If he wants to campaign in a blue city he should come to Annapolis.
It don't get much bluer than that.
No one ever campaigns in Maryland.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Wonder how Fat Larry would react to that..:lol:

He'd oink and snuffle that DONALD TRUMP IS NOT WELCOME IN MARYLAND!!!

Anyway, NY is not going red. It's not. I've been taken in by this before - 2020, to be specific - and watched the wildly popular Trump lose an election to the dismal Basement Joe. I don't want to hear about covid or whatever other excuse - the FACT is that the Democrats manipulated that election and stole it from the American voters.

They will almost certainly try it again, and hopefully we'll be smart enough to not fall for it. But if humans are anything, they are consistent - consistently cowardly and unwilling to challenge their masters. So we'll see. These past 4 years is like nothing any of us have ever seen in this country. We aren't even imaginative enough to have made it up. And yet here we are. Now the only question is whether or not we'll stand for it.