In the freaking BRONX!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I'm a grownup and not interested in (checks notes) "social media influencers". And I'm highly unlikely to care what some teenager thinks about anything.

Not a Teenager ... and of course this is NOT for you, clearly you are NOT the Target Audience give your party affiliation and age.

This does matter so you are able to articulate your opposition to the DNC / Biden Lies ....

1. that this is a LIE
2. that Sisson is a PAID DNC Shill ... he tries to obfuscate by admitting yeah he is paid by X Company but Denying or LYING about where his company gets the payments

Last edited:

Hijinx

I'm a grownup and not interested in (checks notes) "social media influencers". And I'm highly unlikely to care what some teenager thinks about anything.
What is amazing is that we have that little turd that was home from school during the shooting, the Hogg boy, the Swedish idiot who is an expert on CO2, this Sisson ******* and hundreds of college children supporting Hamas. and none of them have enough experience at life to be putting forth their views for adults to pay attention to and yet the "journalists" run to them like they are legitimate sources.

Hijinx

They make accusations like that because it’s what they would do in the similar situation. As you noted Senny.
Yes, Listen to what the Democrats accuse Republicans of doing and you will see what they are doing.
I remember waiting in line at the school for Steny, waiting there for an hour or more and when finally allowed in all of the good seats filled with the bused in Steny crowd.

glhs837

Power with Control
Yes, Listen to what the Democrats accuse Republicans of doing and you will see what they are doing.
I remember waiting in line at the school for Steny, waiting there for an hour or more and when finally allowed in all of the good seats filled with the bused in Steny crowd.

Yep, all those union busses filled with SIEU and Teamsters and IBEW

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The Democrats are BIG mad that Donald Trump -- on a brief hiatus from his kangaroo court Soviet-style show trial in Manhattan -- came to the Bronx, right into the heart of blue New York City, and held a HUGE rally last night.

First, AOC, the pettiest person alive, started praising God yesterday because of the bad weather earlier in the afternoon, hoping that it would keep crowds away.

Unfortunately for Sandy, karma has a sense of humor. The weather cleared, and endless lines of people started queueing up to listen to Trump speak.

Ha.

It got even worse from the Democrats though. One of their favorite cringe engagement farmers, Brian Krassenstein, showed all of Twitter how racist the left is, calling Rep. Byron Donalds a 'prop' at the event.

But Krassenstein is kind of a nobody. Like we said, he just posts cringe for clicks.

The same cannot be said for Rep. Ritchie Torres. As much as we like to call Torres a nobody as well (raise your hand if you've ever heard of any of his accomplishments on Capitol Hill), he IS an elected representative of the American people. In his case, that means the South Bronx, which makes up most of his district.

Because Trump came straight into his backyard to a cheering throng, Torres was maybe the maddest of all. He tried using the race card as well, saying that only white people support Trump.