In the freaking BRONX!

LJ1999

I normally don't listen to him speak because I'm not a big fan of how he speaks, but I listened to this one on my way back from the airport. And I didn't think it was a bad speech. It was the kind of speech I wish he'd been giving all along.
I thought it was great! Nothing but unity and hope. Not a lot of bashing of anyone except Biden, who deserves it.

Hijinx

Wonder how Fat Larry would react to that..:lol:
Farouk Fat Larry. I don't know if I can force myself to vote for that sorry POS or not come November.
Right now after watching the Dems get behind him and listening to his new sht ,it's going to be tough.

SamSpade

They will almost certainly try it again, and hopefully we'll be smart enough to not fall for it.
They don't have the advantages that stupid ass COVID rules made - if the only votes that counted were the ones on Election Day, even with all of the other crap - Joe loses. He got the bulk of his votes from early and mail-in votes.

Dubya tried something in 2000 that really hadn't been tried much before - energize the Republican BASE. As in, screw getting everyone on board, get the GOP voters there.

That always works for Democrats, but - it helped Dubya win states that had been out of reach.

Trump is taking a different tack - get the independents and the other voters. Even in red states.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
IMG_6114.jpeg

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

MSNBC Reporter STUNNED After Bronx Trump Supporters REJECT Her RACISM PROPAGANDA Against Trump!​

SamSpade

I've been to many of these Trump rallies .... people drive 100's of miles to attend these rallies
Wasn’t it noted in the media that in a recent appearance, Joe’s motorcade was met with - nobody?

So the hell what if people drove 100 miles (although that wasn’t the case). NOBODY can be bothered to stand and wave when Joe drives by their house.

stgislander

PREMO Member
So yesterday she was claiming that he was going to bus in a lot of people. I wonder if anybody has videos of these buses dropping off his supporters. I suspect there won't be any but that won't stop them from repeating the lie.
Just like Steny's old Town Hall meetings.