Internet dating...

J

julz20684

...let's talk about it.

Is this a stupid idea, is it no different than being on a forum and meeting people outside of the forum, or having a myspace account?

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
julz20684 said:
...let's talk about it.

Is this a stupid idea, is it no different than being on a forum and meeting people outside of the forum, or having a myspace account?
PM me your picture and we'll talk about it

morganj614

mv_princess said:
it's not stupid. That's how I met the guy I am with now.

:yeahthat:

I started doing it 9 years ago and met a lot of nice people, reconnected with old friends and had a few stalkers :lol: it's no different than meeting in a grocery store, bar, church or anywhere. There are nice guys and loony guys all over the place.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
morganj614 said:
:yeahthat:

I started doing it 9 years ago and met a lot of nice people, reconnected with old friends and had a few stalkers :lol: it's no different than meeting in a grocery store, bar, church or anywhere. There are nice guys and loony guys all over the place.
:yeahthat: as long as you are smart about what you are doing, like not meeting some random person at their house or down some dark ally. You'll be fine!

morganj614

mv_princess said:
:yeahthat: as long as you are smart about what you are doing, like not meeting some random person at their house or down some dark ally. You'll be fine!

Somewhere there are good "rules" to follow. I don't remember where I saw them.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
morganj614 said:
Somewhere there are good "rules" to follow. I don't remember where I saw them.
Most of the sites post common sense rules.
Make sure to put "Long walks on the beach" as a favorite activity. It will make your ad stand out from the others :yay:

D

dems4me

aps45819 said:
Most of the sites post common sense rules.
Make sure to put "Long walks on the beach" as a favorite activity. It will make your ad stand out from the others :yay:

:killingme: Also don't forget "laid back pesonality" and "likes thunderstorms" :lol:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
I wish they would let you search before you join them. Then, after posting your info & picture, pay a set fee for each person you want to meet; say $20, $30, etc. I did a free trial membership once for 7 days and I was disappointed with most of the gals so I cancelled but I would have been real mad if I had paid their fee ($90) and then found this out. Another peev of mine is the pictures. So many of the ladies post pictures that were taken too far away to really see them and some are old pictures. And their bio's are sooo "cut & pasted"! They all say the same thing! Too many interests and wants turn me off. It would be nice to find someone in one of the 4 southern MD counties and even use this forum to meet. It can be done privately by email or PM. Has anyone met through here? Are any ladies interested & available? Summer is coming, Harley time! :flowers: