Internet dating...

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
daisycreek said:
alright.........i am looking for a decent, hard working guy, who likes ANIMALS will worship the ground i walk on, bring me fresh DAISIES for no reason, makes decent $, and likes to have wild crazy :lmao: OH AND LIKES TO HIKE...

OH and isnt looking for someone to help pay his child support....

SHIAT I was the perfect match until that last line :killingme

K

Kain99

Dougstermd said:
I do not feel like reading this whole fread.

but I will give my two cents.

I think internet dating is ok. although I only placed an add for one week and never went on a date from the add.

SEX with forum girls is a bad idea. Cause everyone knows your business:killingme
TRUE DAT! :huggy: :lmao:

Pete

Repete
daisycreek said:
alright.........i am looking for a decent, hard working guy, who likes ANIMALS will worship the ground i walk on, bring me fresh DAISIES for no reason, makes decent $, and likes to have wild crazy :lmao: OH AND LIKES TO HIKE...

OH and isnt looking for someone to help pay his child support....
heh

ruckus

Chain729 said:
Wow. You're still nicer than I. How the hell did you sit through these dates and keep your mouth shut?

Even if she could toss my srawny butt across the room like she did her twinkies, I still couldn't keep my mouth shut. Mis-representation is lying and if you're going to do that with me, I'm not going to bother sifting through the 300 sarcastic and cruel responses to find the nice one.

That's not being nice. That's being a sucker.

You are absolutely right. I'd have said "you are a liar. i'm leaving." and been done with it. I've done it before. I met a girl who put her body type as "athletic" and actually looked the part in her pictures. I got there and she was only athletic if she was a linebacker. I left. She deserves nothing for intentionally wasting my time.

Since then I make sure I have a full body shot before I go. All of my other internet dating experiences have been pleasant. Had a couple rather long relationships out of them.