Internet dating...

J

julz20684

Obviously being smart about it is a no brainer. I've talked to people before that think it's down right stupid, but how is it different than the myspace accounts they have :lmao: I mean it's a form of meeting people.

For instance, take these forums here, I have met some GREAT people; people that I know I will be in my life for a very long time.

Vince

julz20684 said:
Obviously being smart about it is a no brainer. I've talked to people before that think it's down right stupid, but how is it different than the myspace accounts they have :lmao: I mean it's a form of meeting people.

For instance, take these forums here, I have met some GREAT people; people that I know I will be in my life for a very long time.
Been around here for about 6 years and met alot of great people. People I consider friends. I can count on them if I need to, and they can count on me. :shrug:

J

julz20684

Pete said:
How was your french toast? :lol:

:lmao: What I thought was going to be french toast turned into a CHOCOLATE pudding pie with graham cracker crust. Now how's that for a bday dinner? :lmao:

J

julz20684

Vince said:
Been around here for about 6 years and met alot of great people. People I consider friends. I can count on them if I need to, and they can count on me. :shrug:

I agree with you, I too have met "in the normal way" great friends. But what about for the sole purpose of dating?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
julz20684 said:

My point exactly. I never would have met most of the people on the forums in real life. They've become some of my greatest friends, cherished allies, and people I can rely upon.

My life would be so much poorer had I not stumbled upon these forums, gathered my courage and finally went to a forum party, and found out how truly special these people are. They have made a tremendous difference in my life in so many ways I can't count them. :smile:

J

julz20684

jazz lady said:
My point exactly. I never would have met most of the people on the forums in real life. They've become some of my greatest friends, cherished allies, and people I can rely upon.

My life would be so much poorer had I not stumbled upon these forums, gathered my courage and finally went to a forum party, and found out how truly special these people are. They have made a tremendous difference in my life in so many ways I can't count them. :smile:

:yay: Well said and I whole heartedly agree.

Pete

Repete
julz20684 said:
:lmao: What I thought was going to be french toast turned into a CHOCOLATE pudding pie with graham cracker crust. Now how's that for a bday dinner? :lmao:
Not bad :lol:

Pete

Repete
julz20684 said:

She is talking about me. :diva:

:lol: