Internet dating...

migtig said:
Actually, all these guys are really tall. Are there no short nerds? :mad:
They tall guys tend to go for short women, Miggy. Most tall women end up with men shorter than them. :shrug:

mydoghasfleas

kwillia said:
They tall guys tend to go for short women, Miggy. Most tall women end up with men shorter than them. :shrug:
:huggy:
Short People got no reason
To live

They got little hands
And little eyes
And they walk around
Tellin' great big lies
They got little noses
And tiny little teeth
They wear platform shoes
On their nasty little feet

Well, I don't want no Short People
Don't want no Short People
Round here

Short People are just the same
As you and I
(A Fool Such As I)
All men are brothers
Until the day they die
(It's A Wonderful World)

Short People got nobody
Short People got nobody
Short People got nobody
To love

They got little baby legs
And they stand so low
You got to pick 'em up
Just to say hello
They got little cars
That got beep, beep, beep
They got little voices
Goin' peep, peep, peep
They got grubby little fingers
And dirty little minds
They're gonna get you every time
'Round here

mydoghasfleas said:
:huggy:
To live

They got little hands
And little eyes
And they walk around
Tellin' great big lies
They got little noses
And tiny little teeth
They wear platform shoes
On their nasty little feet

Round here

Short People are just the same
As you and I
(A Fool Such As I)
All men are brothers
Until the day they die
(It's A Wonderful World)

Short People got nobody
Short People got nobody
Short People got nobody
To love

They got little baby legs
And they stand so low
You got to pick 'em up
Just to say hello
They got little cars
That got beep, beep, beep
They got little voices
Goin' peep, peep, peep
They got grubby little fingers
And dirty little minds
They're gonna get you every time
'Round here
:lalala: :lalala: :lalala:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
ylexot said:
Apparently, I have no matches :ohwell: All I get are "Near Miss Matches"...and by "near miss" they mean by 500 miles.
Look at MV and her match :shrug: Perhaps, you gotta take a risk to meet the right person.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
kwillia said:
:mad: Everybody's taller than Miggy. I just wanted one closer in stature. :ohwell:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
migtig said:
:mad: Everybody's taller than Miggy. I just wanted one closer in stature. :ohwell:

What's your age range? I have a friend that looks like a GQ model except for his height (5'5") but he's only 22.

If you're interested I'll bag him up Saturday and drop him off on your door step. :biggrin:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Lugnut said:
What's your age range? I have a friend that looks like a GQ model except for his height (5'5") but he's only 22.

If you're interested I'll bag him up Saturday and drop him off on your door step. :biggrin:
be a small bag..

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Lugnut said:

No Pretty Boys. :mad:
:wench:
Only :nerd:s need apply. :diva:

ylexot

Super Genius
migtig said:
Look at MV and her match :shrug: Perhaps, you gotta take a risk to meet the right person.
I thought I met someone who could be the right person and I've been taking a risk for the past couple months. Lately, I've been thinking that I was wrong. Oh well.

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
migtig said:

Not too much risk. Look where saying "screw it" got me :lmao:

Never been much on long distance relationships, but it increases the odds exponentially- good and bad. Weigh it :shrug:

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
ylexot said:
I thought I met someone who could be the right person and I've been taking a risk for the past couple months. Lately, I've been thinking that I was wrong. Oh well.

What's the risk? Distance? Prozac? They might be a copulsive liar? Age? Personality? It depends. You never know what something really is until you rip it apart and put it back together. :shrug:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
ylexot said:
Perhaps the timing is off. :huggy:

morganj614

one more story

One of my faves was the date that didn't happen :lol:

He calls me up to set the time and day to meet and then proceeds to yak AT me for 2 hours straight! I am not a phone person and as hard as I tried, I could not shake the phone call. What a train wreck. So, he's still yakking away..I know his life story, last name, heritage, length divorced, job history, family history and whining that after 8 months he has no friends here. He thinks he needs to write a book about his jobs because he thought they were funny stories..they were:yawn: I know some of the reasons why he has no friends..:lol: I got about 3 sentences in during the 2 hours. I was nice, I figured he was very lonely when he really was a bore..
Next day I get an email canceling the date BECAUSE 1 of the 3 sentences I got in the convo stated I wanted a friend first then see what develops. He got pizzy and canceled because I was not looking at him as a potential mate. I wish I had saved that email. :roflmao:

J

julz20684

morganj614 said:

He calls me up to set the time and day to meet and then proceeds to yak AT me for 2 hours straight! I am not a phone person and as hard as I tried, I could not shake the phone call. What a train wreck. So, he's still yakking away..I know his life story, last name, heritage, length divorced, job history, family history and whining that after 8 months he has no friends here. He thinks he needs to write a book about his jobs because he thought they were funny stories..they were:yawn: I know some of the reasons why he has no friends..:lol: I got about 3 sentences in during the 2 hours. I was nice, I figured he was very lonely when he really was a bore..
Next day I get an email canceling the date BECAUSE 1 of the 3 sentences I got in the convo stated I wanted a friend first then see what develops. He got pizzy and canceled because I was not looking at him as a potential mate. I wish I had saved that email. :roflmao:
:lmao:

morganj614 said:

Maybe Pete still has it... he saves everything...:shrug: