Internet dating...

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Chasey_Lane said:
I have it on good source he has not put my :gossip: picture away. :lol:

He still has it. I saw it yesterday when I was putting the poptarts and BMW motorcycle sticker in his office. :jet:

BTW - you are sooooo beyond :hot:

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
Finally finished the test Miggy was talking about. Some parts are freaking waaaayyyy off, others are spot on. I found the following especially intriguing, considering my old roomy used to call me "The guy on the couch from half baked":

You're called the Surprise Philosopher because you spend so much time in the background, particularly in groups, and just when you've blended totally in you're likely to say something really abstract and meaningful and people are likely to turn their heads in wonder that you were just hanging in the flow a moment before and suddenly reached such a deep level. You spend so much time in your own mind that you simply listened to the topic, then took it step by step, breaking it down, and come out with your final conclusion without helping everyone else along your train of thought. When the conversation turns toward the philosophical topic you've brought up you're likely to tire of repeating yourself while others catch up to what you were thinking.

Your particular skill set is unusual and rare, and so is your match.

I knew I was screwed before I started, this just confirms it. I only had "near misses," the closest being 68 miles away and religously incompatable. :ohwell:

why not start up a new thread called somd-chemistry-match ? it can be the somd version of Eharmony and the new chemistry match combined... just post your pic and what you are looking for in a match... lol :lmao:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
daisycreek said:
why not start up a new thread called somd-chemistry-match ? it can be the somd version of Eharmony and the new chemistry match combined... just post your pic and what you are looking for in a match... lol :lmao:
Well go ahead and start one :yay:

Chain729

daisycreek said:

Have you seen what kind of freaks are in here? WTH is that masochistic?

But, since according to their, for me, there are roughly 492 matches in county, and none on their site, maybe we should send them an e-mail advising to advertise here.

:lol:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Chain729 said:
Have you seen what kind of freaks are in here? WTH is that masochistic?

But, since according to their, for me, there are roughly 492 matches in county, and none on their site, maybe we should send them an e-mail advising to advertise here.

I can see it now :faint: after they saw your avatar :lmao:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
lovinmaryland said:
alright.........i am looking for a decent, hard working guy, who likes kids will worship the ground i walk on, bring me fresh white tulips for no reason, makes decent $, and likes to have wild crazy :whistle:

this will be posted for 3 minutes :lmao:
:flowers: :love: :wench:

R

RadioPatrol

julz20684 said:
...let's talk about it.

Is this a stupid idea, is it no different than being on a forum and meeting people outside of the forum, or having a myspace account?

My Wife and I met through Yahoo Personals .......... :whistle:

dated for 5 yrs, been married for 2 now :razz:

Chain729

rack'm said:
Don't Internet date.....it'll drive you mad.

:lol: The only chick I :gossip: that I met online from :gossip: I didn't have a big problem with :shrug: Merely a schedule incompatability, though I do believe she's probably ticked at me. :lol:

Chain729

mygoldnhorse said:
I can see it now :faint: after they saw your avatar :lmao:

I finally get an Av after all this time and now I'm worrying people :ohwell: Like I was any less twisted without it :confused:

But... Nevermind the Av, it's just a front. I'm not one of the aforementioned freaks; I'm an :angel:

alright.........i am looking for a decent, hard working guy, who likes ANIMALS will worship the ground i walk on, bring me fresh DAISIES for no reason, makes decent $, and likes to have wild crazy :lmao: OH AND LIKES TO HIKE...

OH and isnt looking for someone to help pay his child support....

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
I do not feel like reading this whole fread.

but I will give my two cents.

I think internet dating is ok. although I only placed an add for one week and never went on a date from the add.

SEX with forum girls is a bad idea. Cause everyone knows your business:killingme