intimacy issues

K

kris31280

Pooter said:
I need a solution. My wife and I have been married over 13 years and have run into kind of an "issue" were going on our 9th month without.... well you know :blushing: I have been patient, but I'm struggeling. She has NO interest in sex. Now weve both suffered sexual abuse as kids. So I can understand a potential problem here. I have reacted totally opposite of her were I like sex and she thinks it's nasty...It's funny "in a cosmic sort of way" She's gettin heavy and I shouldnt want her and I'm a former model & fitness freak that she should be crazy for. Any solutions.
Um, have you tried talking to her without pressuring her?

Qurious

Im On 1.
Sexual counseling.

Try masterbating together...I cant beleive she's not getting horny in a 9month period of time...unlesss...

is she on meds? r u on meds?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Pooter said:
She's gettin heavy and I shouldnt want her and I'm a former model & fitness freak that she should be crazy for.
She probably doesn't like you anymore. I'll bet if she met a guy who truly loved her and didn't think he "shouldn't want her" or that she should "be crazy for him", I'll bet she'd be putting out like a rabbit.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
You have come to the right place..you will have lots of advice soon..just sit back and read..:bubble:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Pooter said:
I need a solution. My wife and I have been married over 13 years and have run into kind of an "issue" were going on our 9th month without.... well you know :blushing: I have been patient, but I'm struggeling. She has NO interest in sex. Now weve both suffered sexual abuse as kids. So I can understand a potential problem here. I have reacted totally opposite of her were I like sex and she thinks it's nasty...It's funny "in a cosmic sort of way" She's gettin heavy and I shouldnt want her and I'm a former model & fitness freak that she should be crazy for. Any solutions.

She's getting heavy and you shouldn't want her? Wow. I bet that does great things for her self esteem. :jameo:

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
Pooter said:
She's gettin heavy and I shouldnt want her and I'm a former model & fitness freak that she should be crazy for. Any solutions.

Don't worry...there are plenty of guys out there who go crazy for us "heavier" ladies.

We make the rockin' world go 'round.

This_person

Pooter said:
"Wanting" each other has so much less to do with looks than feelings. Try not to have an interest in SEX, but an interest in your WIFE. Sex and intimacy have almost nothing to do with each other. Sex for sex's sake has about as much to do with intimacy as urinating does - it fullfills a physical need.

If it's intimacy you want, stop worrying about sex, and start thinking about your wife's thoughts, feelings, actions, etc. If it's sex you want, get a divorce and find a hooker - I hear they're cheaper than wives.

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
You guys have kids? Nothing sucks the sex out of marriage faster than small kids. Also often when women gain weight they loose a lot of interest in sex simply because they don't like the way they look and a very consious of it. Nothing shuts down your sex drive like wanting to hide your body. After two kids in two years I won't even look in the mirror until I have a robe on! :roflmao:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Pooter said:

If you are that hot and in shape, and she's fat and getting not so pretty, then she should be all over top you like white on rice. I just cannot imagine why she shouldn't be horney for you.

Oh wait, I think I know why. She don't like you anymore. She's getting her rocks off by some fat, out of shape dude down the street who is capable of walking past a mirror without stopping to check "things".

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
What? You mean you're not so turned on by him that you want to jump through the screen and be his love slave?

:lol:
I'm nothing but ashamed because I'm gettin heavy. :bawl: