bcp

In My Opinion

Attachments

• pan.jpg
    pan.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 53
P

Pooter

Thanks everybody for your help. I talked with my wife and she feels so bad about the whole situation She said that her sex drive has been crazy low the last year or so. So after talking it over, she said that several of her freinds have expressed interest in me and it would be ok with her if I got some "release" with them. Glad we talked.

Pete

Repete
Thanks everybody for your help. I talked with my wife and she feels so bad about the whole situation She said that her sex drive has been crazy low the last year or so. So after talking it over, she said that several of her freinds have expressed interest in me and it would be ok with her if I got some "release" with them. Glad we talked.

It's a trap

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill

Well, I'm glad that you were open and up front with her about the situation.

See - now there can be a happy ending! :yahoo:

MLGTS08

live.LAUGH.love

:jet::faint: Are you saying what I think your saying?

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome

Why doesn't she go to the doc and find out what's wrong? Women can get things like tetosterone to boost their sex drive, among other methods.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Why doesn't she go to the doc and find out what's wrong? Women can get things like tetosterone to boost their sex drive, among other methods.
Maybe because Otter wants to take advantage of the situation.

Ooops! Did I say Otter? I meant Pooter. Yeah, that's it. That's the ticket.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Wow...

...you are THE man!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Don't worry...there are plenty of guys out there who go crazy for us "heavier" ladies.

We make the rockin' world go 'round.

A fat Vegan?? How much alfalfa and hay do you have to eat in a sitting to be fat??

Stomp your hoof once for one bale.. two for two bales.. etc..