intimacy issues

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
what happened to the person that started this thread, did you guys scare him off. Just when it was getting good.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
baileydog said:
what happened to the person that started this thread, did you guys scare him off. Just when it was getting good.
Catt scared another one away. :bawl:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
baileydog said:

Actually, I'm thinking the guy was Warrant Guru's neighbor. :yay:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I think...

Pooter said:
I need a solution. My wife and I have been married over 13 years and have run into kind of an "issue" were going on our 9th month without.... well you know :blushing: I have been patient, but I'm struggeling. She has NO interest in sex. Now weve both suffered sexual abuse as kids. So I can understand a potential problem here. I have reacted totally opposite of her were I like sex and she thinks it's nasty...It's funny "in a cosmic sort of way" She's gettin heavy and I shouldnt want her and I'm a former model & fitness freak that she should be crazy for. Any solutions.

...honesty is the best policy. You should show her your post and discuss it together, openly, honestly and maturely. Like adults.

Let us know how that goes.

D

dems4me

Larry Gude said:
...honesty is the best policy. You should show her your post and discuss it together, openly, honestly and maturely. Like adults.

:roflmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Larry Gude said:
Great idea!

"Honey, I know you've put on a few pounds and I shouldn't want you, and that I am a former model who you should be crazy for. That's why I don't understand why you won't have sex with me.... Don't you realize that other women would give their left nipple to knock boots with a guy like me, where you're going to have to take whatever mercy #### comes your way?"

D

dems4me

vraiblonde said:
Great idea!

"Honey, I know you've put on a few pounds and I shouldn't want you, and that I am a former model who you should be crazy for. That's why I don't understand why you won't have sex with me.... Don't you realize that other women would give their left nipple to knock boots with a guy like me, where you're going to have to take whatever mercy #### comes your way?"

:killingme: :killingme: :roflmao: :killingme:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
vraiblonde said:
Great idea!

I think we can probably guess what happened to our poster. :lol:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Of course!!!!

cattitude said:
I think we can probably guess what happened to our poster. :lol:

...he showed her his post and right now, as the saying goes, they're 'knocking boots'. And belts and pants and pots and pans and shirts and all the rest of his #### bouncing out the windows to the curb.

Just think ladies, he'll be available right after the casts come off!

A model no less!

Pete

Repete
vraiblonde said:
Great idea!

This is bullchit! Why are you abusing your admin privileges and reading my PMers!

:SLAM:

D

dems4me

Larry Gude said:
...he showed her his post and right now, as the saying goes, they're 'knocking boots'. And belts and pants and pots and pans and shirts and all the rest of his #### bouncing out the windows to the curb.

Just think ladies, he'll be available right after the casts come off!

A model no less!

One of those that look nice until he opens his mouth :roflmao:

NTER

Larry Gude said:

Show her this post? :bonk: Do you know whats going to happen to the poor guy when his wife finds out he posted his S$$ problems on the forum commonly known in Southern Maryland as the 'Gossip Pages'?

(I have no clue but i'm listening to scanner. :tap: )

Last edited:

mommarock

vraiblonde said:
Great idea!

:killingme :killingme :killingme

bcp

In My Opinion
" She's gettin heavy and I shouldnt want her

For the life of me I cant understand what the problem is. She should be all over you right now.

I know when I want me some, as soon as I get home I tell my wife shes starting to look like a sagging hairy pig and there is no chance anyone would ever want to be near her.

works like a charm every time. I certainly get some.....