intimacy issues

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
Otter is a *current* supermodel, not a former one.
Oh, you're right, thank God. I'd hate to hear he and catt are having sexual problems.

beerlover

I bet it's her weight gain. Like the other person said above, she is not feeling sexy because she isn't looking her "best". That's very common.

Also, fat wives tend to get complacent - so just take it when you want it. It's not like she was enjoying it, anyway.

usagent

This_person said:
start thinking about your wife's thoughts, feelings, actions, etc. If it's sex you want, get a divorce and find a hooker - I hear they're cheaper than wives.

That's just sick. The thinking about your wife part.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
beerlover said:
Also, fat wives tend to get complacent - so just take it when you want it. It's not like she was enjoying it, anyway.
Geez, another knight in shining armor. Where do you studs come from?

I think I'm getting a hotflash :hot:

usagent

Pooter said:
I need a solution. My wife and I have been married over 13 years and have run into kind of an "issue" were going on our 9th month without.... well you know :blushing: I have been patient, but I'm struggeling. She has NO interest in sex. Now weve both suffered sexual abuse as kids. So I can understand a potential problem here. I have reacted totally opposite of her were I like sex and she thinks it's nasty...It's funny "in a cosmic sort of way" She's gettin heavy and I shouldnt want her and I'm a former model & fitness freak that she should be crazy for. Any solutions.

We saw their picture a couple days ago....

Attachments

• notreallymuchfun.jpg
    notreallymuchfun.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 276
H

hborror

Pooter said:
I need a solution. My wife and I have been married over 13 years and have run into kind of an "issue" were going on our 9th month without.... well you know :blushing: I have been patient, but I'm struggeling. She has NO interest in sex. Now weve both suffered sexual abuse as kids. So I can understand a potential problem here. I have reacted totally opposite of her were I like sex and she thinks it's nasty...It's funny "in a cosmic sort of way" She's gettin heavy and I shouldnt want her and I'm a former model & fitness freak that she should be crazy for. Any solutions.

I just checked and you have not tried to get into MPD's united yet :shrug:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
Geez, another knight in shining armor. Where do you studs come from?

I think I'm getting a hotflash :hot:
Fer real. Oh, to be single again...

Pete

Repete
julz20684 said:
:poorbaby: Apparently your reputation preceds you
I am not married

My Jergins never turns me down.

If it did I wouldn't post here about it.

I am hardly the worst offender in the hound dog group. Matter of fact I don't even make the top 10.