Is all of this even legal??

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
It would be highly unusual if there wasn't.

Ninety-five percent of New York City’s almost 200 deaths from the new coronavirus had underlying health conditions, though almost half were under the age of 75, according to data published by the city’s health department on Tuesday.

The deaths, as well as data on cases and hospitalizations, mimic the patterns found in other cities with major outbreaks.

These match up with what my son was telling me about the guidance they're getting, as well as what I have been hearing when listening to doctors on TV who are consultants and from reading on the CDC website.

Hypertension, heart disease and lung issues - not just asthma, but COPD in general. People with lung issues can go into severe Acute Respiratory Distress.

Most of the what I'm reading off of the CDC site "qualifiies' their satements with phrases like: "seem to be at higher risk for developing more serious complications from COVID-19 illness"

Some of the underlying conditions are common, such as diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure and heart disease. According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 9.4% of Americans had diabetes as of 2015. About half of all adults had some degree of high blood pressure, according to a separate CDC report.