Is anyone worried about this Bird Flu pandemic that's going to kill us all?

nomoney

It's always going to be something. West nile, no flu vaccines, small pox....... when I get it-then I'll worry. (and even then it won't be as bad as they say).

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This is THE big story on Fox this morning. ED and crew aren't talking about it much, but it's the lead story each time they cut to the real news.

:jameo:

morganj614

one theory..

Drug firms 'inventing diseases'

Disease-mongering is putting people at risk, researchers say
Pharmaceutical firms are inventing diseases to sell more drugs, researchers have warned.
Disease-mongering promotes non-existent diseases and exaggerates mild problems to boost profits, the Public Library of Science Medicine reported.

Researchers at Newcastle University in Australia said firms were putting healthy people at risk by medicalising conditions such as menopause.

But the pharmaceutical industry denied it invented diseases.

Ponytail

I couldn't friggin believe they reported like they did. Then I forgot...it's the media. Anything to stir emotion and induce pychosis for viewer numbers. They're gonna wind up with another hysteria over flu vaccine. It's ridiculous. They take a possible statistical WORST CASE scenario, and turn into a scene from someone's crystal ball.

I remember not too long ago how they were trying to stir up fear over the West Nile Virus. Every time someone saw a dead black bird, they were sealing up the house and quarentining the kids.

Effin people are crazy, and the media banks on the fact that most people can't think for themselves.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
"Wheels on the Bus go round and round, round and round, round and round.
Wheels on the Bus go round and round, all day long."