Is anyone worried about this Bird Flu pandemic that's going to kill us all?

D

dems4me

cattitude said:
Anybody remember Swine Flu?

You bring up a valid point, it was in the 70s and if I recall correctly more people got sick trying to prevent it than would have if it had really hit - or spent more money preventing it and it never came :confused: Panic set in and there wa no need to panic afterall... something like that.. :confused: I vaguelly remember folks talking about it on the radio about 3 months ago.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
pixiegirl said:
The wheels on the bus go round and round
Round and round,
Round and round
All through the town

The door on the bus goes, open and shut
Open and shut
Open and shut
All through the town

The driver on the bus goes beep, beep, beep
Beep, beep, beep
Beep, beep, beep
All through the town

The money on the bus goes, clink, clink, clink
Clink, clink, clink
Clink, clink, clink
The money on the bus goes clink, clink, clink
All through the town

The wipers on the bus go swish, swish, swish
Swish, swish, swish
Swish, swish, swish
All through the town

The people on the bus bounce, up and down
Up and down
Up and down
All through the town

The baby on the bus says, "Wah, wah, wah."
"Wah, wah, wah."
"Wah, wah, wah."
All through the town

The mommy on the bus says, "I love you."
"I love you."
"I love you."
All through the town

The wheels on the bus go round and round Round and round, Round and round The wheels on the bus go round and round All through the town (Beep! Beep!)

nomoney

John Jacob Jingle Heimer Shmidt, his name is my name too. Whenever we go out, the people always shout,
There goes John Jacob Jingle Heimer Shmidt!!!!, dadadadaadadadaa!!!

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
nomoney said:
John Jacob Jingle Heimer Shmidt, his name is my name too. Whenever we go out, the people always shout,
This is the song that doesn't end....yes it goes on and on my friend....some people started singing it not knowing what it was.....and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that doesn't end....yes it goes on and on my friend....some people started singing it not knowing what it was.....and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that doesn't end....yes it goes on and on my friend....some people started singing it not knowing what it was.....and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that doesn't end....yes it goes on and on my friend....some people started singing it not knowing what it was.....and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that doesn't end....yes it goes on and on my friend....some people started singing it not knowing what it was.....and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that doesn't end....

nomoney said:
Oh gawd does that bring back memories of the time you were standing on Duke's corner in Leonardtown singing that at the top of your lungs with a sign saying you would stop singing only when you reached your monetary goal of $200... :roflmao: The money flew into your bucket so fast you were there for less than an hour...:killingme

Oh those were the days...:sigh:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
DoWhat said:
Round and round,
Round and round
All through the town

Open and shut
Open and shut
All through the town

Beep, beep, beep
Beep, beep, beep
All through the town

Clink, clink, clink
Clink, clink, clink
All through the town

Swish, swish, swish
Swish, swish, swish
All through the town

Up and down
Up and down
All through the town

"Wah, wah, wah."
"Wah, wah, wah."
All through the town

"I love you."
"I love you."
All through the town

The wheels on the bus go round and round Round and round, Round and round The wheels on the bus go round and round All through the town (Beep! Beep!)

Grady loves that song. Our version says the mommies say "Shhh, shhh, shhh." and he likes to put his finger up over his mouth and do the "shhh" noise. :yay:

Our driver also says "move on back" not "beep, beep, beep" you'd think a horn would say "beep"?

But hey, different stroke for different folks. C*n*.

nomoney

pixiegirl said:
Grady loves that song. Our version says the mommies say "Shhh, shhh, shhh." and he likes to put his finger up over his mouth and do the "shhh" noise. :yay:

Our driver also says "move on back" not "beep, beep, beep" you'd think a horn would say "beep"?

But hey, different stroke for different folks. C*n*.

Listen if we don't care that Dowhat's wheels are going round and round, do you really think anyone gives a flying f#ck what version you sing? :duh:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
nomoney said:
Listen if we don't care that Dowhat's wheels are going round and round, do you really think anyone gives a flying f#ck what version you sing? :duh:

Look butt monkey, did I ask for your two cents? Didn't think so. Here's a quarter; get off my back. Effing c*n*. :buttkick:

nomoney

pixiegirl said:
Look butt monkey, did I ask for your two cents? Didn't think so. Here's a quarter; get off my back. Effing c*n*. :buttkick:

Do you ever ask me for my two cents? No. Because if I had two cents I wouldn't have to sing on the street corner. So kiss my ass monkey flu chick.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
DoWhat said:
Round and round,
Round and round
All through the town

Open and shut
Open and shut
All through the town

Beep, beep, beep
Beep, beep, beep
All through the town

Clink, clink, clink
Clink, clink, clink
All through the town

Swish, swish, swish
Swish, swish, swish
All through the town

Up and down
Up and down
All through the town

"Wah, wah, wah."
"Wah, wah, wah."
All through the town

"I love you."
"I love you."
All through the town

You should PM that to BG, she TRYS to sing it to Nicholas, but she can never get past the wheels go round and round verse..

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
nomoney said:
Do you ever ask me for my two cents? No. Because if I had two cents I wouldn't have to sing on the street corner. So kiss my ass monkey flu chick.

Just for that I'm going to the dollar store at lunch and I'm not getting you any lawn ornaments this time. :smack: And it's monkey pox. Better get schooled on it cause I was with your man last night. :bubble:

nomoney

pixiegirl said:
Just for that I'm going to the dollar store at lunch and I'm not getting you any lawn ornaments this time. :smack: And it's monkey pox. Better get schooled on it cause I was with your man last night. :bubble:

Well then you better stock up on Valtrex. There's a reason I let you have him last night :wink: