Is anyone worried about this Bird Flu pandemic that's going to kill us all?

nomoney

pixiegirl said:
Can I get that at the dollar store or should I hit up Walmart?

Listen biatch. I told you that you are no longer allowed in my dollar store. That's nomozone hooker. Stay away. This is your final warning.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
nomoney said:
Listen biatch. I told you that you are no longer allowed in my dollar store. That's nomozone hooker. Stay away. This is your final warning.

Oh I'm going alright. My 4th baby daddy gave me $37 dollars last weekend. I'm gonna go get me some of them lawn decorations and some new plasticwear for using on the porch.

nomoney

pixiegirl said:
Oh I'm going alright. My 4th baby daddy gave me $37 dollars last weekend. I'm gonna go get me some of them lawn decorations and some new plasticwear for using on the porch.

Well you've been warned. If you get tagged it aint on me - hear that? Better watch yer ass walking through the 10 year old canned food section.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
nomoney said:
Well you've been warned. If you get tagged it aint on me - hear that? Better watch yer ass walking through the 10 year old canned food section.

I go to Aldos for 10 year old food. It's cheaper then $1 there. Plus I gots my WIC card. The dollar store don't take them. I won't be strolling down no food isles. I'm just there for lawn decorations and plates and cups don't worry your pretty little head, you'll still have the best pickings of the canned peaches. :bigwhoop:

W

Wenchy

Nickel said:
This is the song that doesn't end....yes it goes on and on my friend....some people started singing it not knowing what it was.....and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that doesn't end....yes it goes on and on my friend....some people started singing it not knowing what it was.....and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that doesn't end....yes it goes on and on my friend....some people started singing it not knowing what it was.....and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that doesn't end....yes it goes on and on my friend....some people started singing it not knowing what it was.....and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that doesn't end....yes it goes on and on my friend....some people started singing it not knowing what it was.....and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that doesn't end....

You're going to be fine...really. :huggy:

sinwagon

pixiegirl said:

Hey Pixie, can you pick me up some of that fake hair they sell there? I would like to have me a real nice pony tail since the weather is getting warm.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Ponytail said:
I couldn't friggin believe they reported like they did. Then I forgot...it's the media.
Well, Bush is apparently taking this vewwy vewwy sewiously too because he's going to release some 300 point precaution statement or somesuch so we don't all D-I-E.

:jameo:

W

Wenchy

vraiblonde said:
Well, Bush is apparently taking this vewwy vewwy sewiously too because he's going to release some 300 point precaution statement or somesuch so we don't all D-I-E.

We are all in denial. :dead:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
vraiblonde said:

:rolleyes:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
sinwagon said:
Hey Pixie, can you pick me up some of that fake hair they sell there? I would like to have me a real nice pony tail since the weather is getting warm.

What color? You live in the same hood so I suppose I could swing by in between picking up lot o' babes 1-3 and 4-6 on my way home tonight. :yay:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
vraiblonde said:

I haven't watched the news in ages, where's the latest outbreak? I hope Dustin doesn't see this, he's very concerned. :coffee: I, on the other hand, am fairly certain I will not meet my maker on account of a bird flu.

oldman

Lobster Land
Brings Stephen Uhler's newest column out of St. Marys Today to my mind. I purchase the paper for two specific reasons, reading the names of the drunk drivers and Stephen's column. Don't know if it's been posted on-line as yet but the column is worth reading in relation to this thread. Sort of like us older folk drinking out of the hose in the summer time and today it being very detrimental to ones health or being told that drinking coffee is bad for you only to have them come back a few years later and say it may be beneficial.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Nickel said:
I haven't watched the news in ages, where's the latest outbreak? I hope Dustin doesn't see this, he's very concerned. :coffee: I, on the other hand, am fairly certain I will not meet my maker on account of a bird flu.

Last I heard it was in Flowduh but I could be wrong.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Railroad said:
Last I heard it was in Flowduh but I could be wrong.
It's knocking them dead all over

Attachments

• Bird Flue2.jpg
    Bird Flue2.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 62
W

Wenchy

Ugh...

Either the media or government can be blamed for this (leave BL out of it)

http://www.who.int/csr/don/2006_05_18b/en/index.html

I watched the movie and have read up on our government plans for a pandemic.

My children are the next to last, and I am the last to be vaccinated? WTF?

I need to get my kids to their grandparents.

A pandemic is different from an outbreak, and our country has never dealt with something like this for almost a century.

:elaine:

Last edited by a moderator: