Is there a man law I don't know about?

tater

Originally posted by claire
I've gone out with two men since I've been here, and they both thought it was something that it wasn't. The first one wanted to know why I would lead him on. I honestly did not know having a few drinks after work was a lead on.

Maybe they peeped your "If you can read this, it's your lucky night" panties when you bent over to take a shot at the 8 ball in your super mini :shrug:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by claire
I've gone out with two men since I've been here, and they both thought it was something that it wasn't. The first one wanted to know why I would lead him on. I honestly did not know having a few drinks after work was a lead on. The second keeps calling wanting to know why I don't like him. We went to a movie, dutch.

....and then she woke up..... :rolleyes:

RPM

perhaps you are trying to be too nice. try being upfront with guys from go. if you are just looking for something casual, let them know.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
No Clair, there are no laws against being needy or lacking confidance. You'll meet a lot of people of both sexs that desperatly need the validation of a relationship to feel good about themselves.