Is this a sign of the times we live in?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I'm laughing with you. I gotta love Catman's response... so typical of a person who has been shown their behind.

Forum to Catman: You whine also

Catman: No I don't

Forum to Catman: Here are the threads

Catman: get a life!

...not to mention the Forums ARE her life. Her work life. :jet:

Like 13,504 posts makes you normal...

:killingme If I am normal, the world is in trouble because it would be one catastrophic mess after another. :roflmao:

Catman2, You sir or madam, are an idiot, that is all.

Tell me why I am an idiot, because I can't show sympathy for when a whiner's husband's car gets damaged? There are bigger catastrophies in life I believe. Must be REAL hard to lose a piece of ornamental metal.

I thought we had changed the spelling to "idoit" :ohwell:

Catman... you are an idoit. :dance:

PsyOps

Pixelated
The question was “Is this a sign of the times we live in?”

Answer: Yes. And has been for as long as there’s been hood ornaments. I think the real question tutu is asking is “are things getting worse than they were 10 – 20 years ago. In the context of stealing hood ornaments? No! Jaguars have always been targets for vandals and scrappers. I guess you could be thankful they didn’t steal your car.

In the context of things in general in society? I think that depends on who you ask. Ask the people from Sandy Hook or the school in PA of the recent stabbing. Ask the people of Boston who not only suffered a terrorist attack during the marathon, but then the subsequent house-to-house search by our paramilitary police squads. Ask the people of Ft Hood who have suffered two attacks on their base. Ask the white guy in Detroit who accidentally hit and kid and got out to help him only to find himself in the hospital in a coma from a race-induced beating by a gang of black thugs. Ask the people watching in disbelief of an Attorney General (Eric Holder) shirk his responsibilities and the law in answering to Fast and Furious; people died and he’s aims to lecture congress about being held in contempt rather than get to the bottom of this illegal operation.

I suppose it’s a matter of perspective. Most people don’t give a second thought to something until it hits them personally; then suddenly the world is turning to crap; when there’s a lot of us who have realized it has been this way for a long time and getting worse with every new generation.

Hood ornaments may be small stuff in the grand scheme of things, but it can be an eye-opener to how bad things are getting and the abject insolence people have for each other. Just look at how people talk to each other on this forum; and most don’t even know each other.

Last edited:

Answer: Yes. And has been for as long as there’s been hood ornaments. I think the real question tutu is asking is “are things getting worse than they were 10 – 20 years ago. In the context of stealing hood ornaments? No! Jaguars have always been targets for vandals and scrappers. I guess you could be thankful they didn’t steal your car.

In the context of things in general in society? I think that depends on who you ask. Ask the people from Sandy Hook or the school in PA of the recent stabbing. Ask the people of Boston who not only suffered a terrorist attack during the marathon, but then the subsequent house-to-house search by our paramilitary police squads. Ask the people of Ft Hood who have suffered two attacks on their base. Ask the white guy in Detroit that accidentally hit and kid and got out to help him only to find himself in the hospital in a coma from a race-induced beating by a gang of black thugs. Ask the people watching in disbelief of an Attorney General (Eric Holder) shirk his responsibilities in answering to Fast and Furious; people died and he’s aims to lecture congress about being held in contempt.

I suppose it’s a matter of perspective. Most people don’t give a second thought to something until it hits them personally; then suddenly the world is turning to crap; when there’s a lot of us who have realized it has been this way for a long time and getting worse with every new generation.

Hood ornaments may be small stuff in the grand scheme of things, but it can be an eye-opener to how bad things are getting and the abject insolence people have for each other. Just look at how people talk to each other on this forum; and most don’t even know each other.

Well stated. :clap:

NextJen

Raisin cane

In the context of things in general in society? I think that depends on who you ask. Ask the people from Sandy Hook or the school in PA of the recent stabbing. Ask the people of Boston who not only suffered a terrorist attack during the marathon, but then the subsequent house-to-house search by our paramilitary police squads. Ask the people of Ft Hood who have suffered two attacks on their base. Ask the white guy in Detroit that accidentally hit and kid and got out to help him only to find himself in the hospital in a coma from a race-induced beating by a gang of black thugs. Ask the people watching in disbelief of an Attorney General (Eric Holder) shirk his responsibilities in answering to Fast and Furious; people died and he’s aims to lecture congress about being held in contempt.

:yay: :like:

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...

In the context of things in general in society? I think that depends on who you ask. Ask the people from Sandy Hook or the school in PA of the recent stabbing. Ask the people of Boston who not only suffered a terrorist attack during the marathon, but then the subsequent house-to-house search by our paramilitary police squads. Ask the people of Ft Hood who have suffered two attacks on their base. Ask the white guy in Detroit who accidentally hit and kid and got out to help him only to find himself in the hospital in a coma from a race-induced beating by a gang of black thugs. Ask the people watching in disbelief of an Attorney General (Eric Holder) shirk his responsibilities and the law in answering to Fast and Furious; people died and he’s aims to lecture congress about being held in contempt rather than get to the bottom of this illegal operation.

You have to love an on topic answer thats so well put.

:coffee:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Nice post, Psy :yay:

ontheriver

but.... stop it with the common sense!!!!

DannyMotorcycle

Why do you keep saying that? It is not my car. My hub does not have bad karma! :lol:

My hub is the best guy ever. He has a huge heart for others. He is a former Marine. He runs for charity all the time, as in, looking for running events that are for a cause. He is a typical Marine in the fact that if you can't use it, throw it out/recycle. Utilitarian. Never have too much baggage. :lol:. He is so forgiving in all things. He had no children. He took mine on, and gave them the best life he could give them. He saved my life. His Karma is good. Sorry, Hank, but you do not know everything on an anon forum, so stop being such a dick that you accuse others of being. I mean that in a good way. Not! :lol:

awesome response

DannyMotorcycle

Tell me why I am an idiot, because I can't show sympathy for when a whiner's husband's car gets damaged? There are bigger catastrophies in life I believe. Must be REAL hard to lose a piece of ornamental metal.

Perhaps because you're probably a hypocrite? As if you've never whined about something of yours that got damaged ever. Did you lose a child? If you did you clearly need some therapy. If you didn't, then wtf is wrong with you? You're probably also sticking your finger in the wounds of people who have. PS there's no I catastrophes idiot. Do you go around in life sighing at your misfortunes and say "oh well at least i didn't lose a child"? If you ever wondered what your self worth is, I can tell you. About $2.48 you deluded undiluted douche! http://www.walmart.com/ip/Summer-s-Eve-Ultra-Extra-Strength-Douche-4ct/10307527

Last edited: