Is this a sign of the times we live in?

mamatutu

mama to two
Actually, I think this thread needs a group hug which includes the haters and the helpers. I have to say I have never started a thread in my time being here that made me feel this comfortable. Thanks, y'all. :huggy::huggy::huggy::huggy::huggy::huggy:

I know, don't get too comfortable! At least, I don't have the compulsion to bring back 'peace frog'! :lol:

MarieB

Sorry that happened. I'd be upset too. I hate when things like that happen, and I hate thieves

warneckutz

Actually, I think this thread needs a group hug which includes the haters and the helpers. I have to say I have never started a thread in my time being here that made me feel this comfortable. Thanks, y'all. :huggy::huggy::huggy::huggy::huggy::huggy:

I know, don't get too comfortable! At least, I don't have the compulsion to bring back 'peace frog'! :lol:

You don't have "haters" in the sense that people are jealous of you... You're just annoying.

baydoll

Hey Momma! Sorry this happened to your hubby!

PS: Ignore the haters, you have a bunch of people here who lubs you and don't find you annoying at all. We think you are very charming. :huggy:

My husband (ultra runner) participated in the St. Mary's College Cross Country start of the season 24 hour run this past Friday through Saturday (they invited the public to participate). He is trying to train for a 100 miler race at the end of April. He came back to his car to find that the Jaguar symbol had been torn off the hood of his car. We are talking a 2003 Jag, so I don't see the reason for this. It is old. We are sad. St. Mary's students are privileged. Even if they are not, for whatever reason, I still don't get it. Why would this happen at this campus? I know, it is life, and things happen, but I, seriously, don't get it. One brief moment of thuggery causes others a big headache. There was damage to his hood. :frown:

See, this is why I hate everyone. :coffee:

Poor you. A cheap piece of metal from a luxury car. A true disaster. Try losing a child, you victim of a heinous crime.

^^^^This kind of douchebaggary also makes me hate everyone.:boo: If this happened to you, you would probably turn into a total azzhole... oh wait.... :coffee:

Catman2

Tell me why I am an idiot, because I can't show sympathy for when a whiner's husband's car gets damaged? There are bigger catastrophies in life I believe. Must be REAL hard to lose a piece of ornamental metal.

GW8345

Not White House Approved
Tell me why I am an idiot, because I can't show sympathy for when a whiner's husband's car gets damaged? There are bigger catastrophies in life I believe. Must be REAL hard to lose a piece of ornamental metal.

Yea, like you never whined before

http://forums.somd.com/threads/230448-How-many-SHA-workers-does-it-take-to-put-a-sign-up
http://forums.somd.com/threads/185144-Chick-fil-a-in-Huntingtown
http://forums.somd.com/threads/287291-I-am-surprised-by-no-thread-started-on
http://forums.somd.com/threads/261773-This-will-keep-the-kids-safe

RPMDAD

Yes catman i agree there are bigger catastrophies in life but trust me if anyone F's with any of my vehicles, trust me i am going to probably come on here and vent about it, and i don't blame mama for doing so. I don't consider her a whiner, at all about this incident of vandalism and property destruction, which if i am not mistaken is a crime.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

You are an idiot because you can't show sympathy when someone's car gets damaged.

Dakota

~~~~~~~

I'm laughing with you. I gotta love Catman's response... so typical of a person who has been shown their behind.

Forum to Catman: You whine also

Catman: No I don't

Forum to Catman: Here are the threads

Catman: get a life!