Is this a sign of the times we live in?

mudpuddle

My husband (ultra runner) participated in the St. Mary's College Cross Country start of the season 24 hour run this past Friday through Saturday (they invited the public to participate). He is trying to train for a 100 miler race at the end of April. He came back to his car to find that the Jaguar symbol had been torn off the hood of his car. We are talking a 2003 Jag, so I don't see the reason for this. It is old. We are sad. St. Mary's students are privileged. Even if they are not, for whatever reason, I still don't get it. Why would this happen at this campus? I know, it is life, and things happen, but I, seriously, don't get it. One brief moment of thuggery causes others a big headache. There was damage to his hood. :frown:

that is terrible! I can imagine how upset you both must be....I had a "Love my pomerainian" magnetic ribbon on my van, and someone stole it. Just a month later, my pomerainian passed away... I was upset and mad....

Hank

my war
And yet you accuse others of homosexual posts, irony.

You're assuming I knew you were a man, dummy. You come off as a chick!

RIPMain.jpg

GW8345

Not White House Approved
After having numerous interactions on this site with me, you are either a complete eff'ing moron or have a serious mental problem if you didn't remember I am a man, personally, I think you have a serious mental disorder.

Hell, you even insulted my wife. Before you accuse someone of doing chick moves, you might want to examine your past posts, talk about estrogen overload.

Now, do you want to come up with another excuse for your stupidity or do you want to continue to look like a deranged mental case?

Hank

my war
After having numerous interactions on this site with me, you are either a complete eff'ing moron or have a serious mental problem if you didn't remember I am a man, personally, I think you have a serious mental disorder.

Hell, you even insulted my wife. Before you accuse someone of doing chick moves, you might want to examine your past posts, talk about estrogen overload.

Now, do you want to come up with another excuse for your stupidity or do you want to continue to look like a deranged mental case?

No clue who you are. Sorry.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

You know Vrai, this might be a good thing to put in the "about me" section, I think it's a much more important thing to know the other posters sex than their location. Not that I'm planning on doing anything with the info, but it would help explain some of their comments.

Hank

my war
You know Vrai, this might be a good thing to put in the "about me" section, I think it's a much more important thing to know the other posters sex than their location. Not that I'm planning on doing anything with the info, but it would help explain some of their comments.

:dork:

mamatutu

mama to two
Thanks for the feedback, y'all. I know it is just one of life's aggravations and disappointments that does not compare to more catastrophic events. The car has been everywhere for 11 years (road trips, airport parking garage, store parking lots, out in the middle of nowhere, etc.), so it was just a shock. Thanks, also, for tips from some of y'all to replace it. :smile: Yes, hub did report it for what it's worth. Oh, and lastly, thanks for the laughs in some of the replies, as well. :lol:

Hank

my war
Thanks for the feedback, y'all. I know it is just one of life's aggravations and disappointments that does not compare to more catastrophic events. The car has been everywhere for 11 years (road trips, airport parking garage, store parking lots, out in the middle of nowhere, etc.), so it was just a shock. Thanks, also, for tips from some of y'all to replace it. :smile: Yes, hub did report it for what it's worth. Oh, and lastly, thanks for the laughs in some of the replies, as well. :lol:

mamatutu

mama to two

Why do you keep saying that? It is not my car. My hub does not have bad karma! :lol:

My hub is the best guy ever. He has a huge heart for others. He is a former Marine. He runs for charity all the time, as in, looking for running events that are for a cause. He is a typical Marine in the fact that if you can't use it, throw it out/recycle. Utilitarian. Never have too much baggage. :lol:. He is so forgiving in all things. He had no children. He took mine on, and gave them the best life he could give them. He saved my life. His Karma is good. Sorry, Hank, but you do not know everything on an anon forum, so stop being such a dick that you accuse others of being. I mean that in a good way. Not! :lol:

Last edited:

mamatutu

mama to two
[/B]
that is terrible! I can imagine how upset you both must be....I had a "Love my pomerainian" magnetic ribbon on my van, and someone stole it. Just a month later, my pomerainian passed away... I was upset and mad....

Sorry, mud, I can see where you linked those two events together. It is never easy to lose a furry best friend. :huggy: