Is this inappropriate?

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
I was thinking that. :ohwell: But I get it now thanks to Radiant1 putting the word "party" after it. :huggy:

See, I am smort. :nerd:

I would not wear that WR. Your hubby might not be able to control himself looking at you in that. Then you would have to go into the copy room and do the nasty. While in the copy room, doing the nasty, you might hit the copy button and copy pictures of your bare bottom. Then all your coworkers would have pictures of your backside. So you might want to choose something different. Just saying... :coffee:

somdfunguy

not impressed
I would not wear that WR. Your hubby might not be able to control himself looking at you in that. Then you would have to go into the copy room and do the nasty. While in the copy room, doing the nasty, you might hit the copy button and copy pictures of your bare bottom. Then all your coworkers would have pictures of your backside. So you might want to choose something different. Just saying... :coffee:

They already do. She was a wild thing a few years back.

So when's your party? Or, if it passed, what'd you end up wearing? Our party was last weekend...fun times :smile:

It is this Friday. It is my husband's company party.

After everyone's comments on the dress being inappropriate, I decided to go a more conservative route.

habbit.jpg

I hope y'all are satisfied. :coffee: