Is this inappropriate?

I don't know, those heels scream "whore" don't you think?

You're right. I'll wear these instead. :coffee:

ugly_shoes.jpg

Toxick

Splat
It is this Friday. It is my husband's company party.

After everyone's comments on the dress being inappropriate, I decided to go a more conservative route.

View attachment 91293

I hope y'all are satisfied. :coffee:

This is the first I'm seeing this thread. :ohwell:

There are different kind of Chistmas Parties. Smaller companies usually have more intimate settings - sometimes in the office - so something more conservative is in order. Like a cliche thick sweater with the reindeer drawn through the yarn and a santa-hat. Stuff like that. Sometimes if the company is big enough, the party is more of a dance and it's almost a nightclub atmosphere.

If the latter, the picture in the first post is totally appropriate and will knock the socks off the merrymakers.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Oh... I actually have 10 custom made nun outfits if you wanna borrow one...:yay:

hush..... im sure the ones you have make her other dress look conservative!! :killingme

mine are better... I have custom colors!!! :killingme

This is the first I'm seeing this thread. :ohwell:

There are different kind of Chistmas Parties. Smaller companies usually have more intimate settings - sometimes in the office - so something more conservative is in order. Like a cliche thick sweater with the reindeer drawn through the yarn and a santa-hat. Stuff like that. Sometimes if the company is big enough, the party is more of a dance and it's almost a nightclub atmosphere.

If the latter, the picture in the first post is totally appropriate and will knock the socks off the merrymakers.

It is a dance-type-setting at the Hollywood Firehouse. :yay:

I will wear my whore dress ::coffee:

Misfit

Lawful neutral

Size 8 - Bing Images

According to the figures, the jury is in: men will choose a Rubenesque size 14 over a stick-figure size 8 when it comes to their ideal woman.

The mag found that when shown pictures of three bikini-clad models, four out of five men said they were more attracted to the size 12 and size 14 models than the model who was a slimmer size 8.

Size 8 - Bing Images

According to the figures, the jury is in: men will choose a Rubenesque size 14 over a stick-figure size 8 when it comes to their ideal woman.

The mag found that when shown pictures of three bikini-clad models, four out of five men said they were more attracted to the size 12 and size 14 models than the model who was a slimmer size 8.

fair enough... but I am not stick thin. I am 5'6'' and 145 pounds. :yay: