Is this inappropriate?

stockgirl

Stocki
So I looked up "Smart Bargain Online" and found your dress......almost $20, not bad.

S-XXL Size Black/ White Sexy Lace Slim One Shoulder Sleeve Mini Body Con Clubwear Dress Hot - Smartbargainonline.com

Description: S-XXL Size Black/ White Sexy Lace Slim One Shoulder Sleeve Mini Body Con Clubwear Dress Hot

You're pretty tall....wonder how short it'll be on you. Do you already have it?

It's listed as clubwear. :lol: I wouldn't wear it, but if the hubby wants you to wear it then wear it. Smack the crap out of him when the chicks cut their eyes at you. :lmao:

thurley42

HY;FR
:tantrum Alright, I won't wear the damn dress!!

I'm telling you as someone who has been to that particular party 5 times, that you won't be the only one wearing a dress like that...I can think of at least 3 others....and no one will care, it really is a good time.:buddies:

I actually would have been there sportin my tux if I didn't have a softball party I have to be at...

I'm telling you as someone who has been to that particular party 5 times, that you won't be the only one wearing a dress like that...I can think of at least 3 others....and no one will care, it really is a good time.:buddies:

I actually would have been there sportin my tux if I didn't have a softball party I have to be at...

:smile: Do I know you? :confused:

And I know 2 of the 3 youre talking about :roflmao:

I'm having visions of scenes from "Mean Girls" now and you are one of them aretchu...:eyebrow:

No. One of them always wears short dresses. But she has a smokin hot bod and long blonde hair! She looks like a barbie. The biitch. :coffee:

Just kidding. She really is a beauty and I am friends with her fashionista self. The other one tries to be the other one.