Is this inappropriate?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Yep, with that dress you either need a pair of hot pumps or strappy heels. Since you want to wear stockings the strappy heels won't work. Happy lunchtime shopping, let us know if you found something!

Try Ross for stripper shoes! They had a nice inexpensive selection last time I was in there. Of course, those used to be my everyday shoes....:lol: My balance sucks anymore. :roflmao:

evening shoes are more dress shoes ... not business pumps. :eyebrow:

Look it up, ladies. :coffee:

Pardon me but YOU'RE the one asking for opinions :yay:

The reason I suggested plain black pumps is because the dress has a lot going on already, you're pairing it with black stockings and in my opinion you don't really need an extra fancy "evening shoe" such as this gorgeous heel (attached). Also, I figured that if you already have plain black heels that not only would they look good, you'd save at least $40

Attachments

• gorgeous Evening heels.jpg
    gorgeous Evening heels.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 76
Pardon me but YOU'RE the one asking for opinions :yay:

The reason I suggested plain black pumps is because the dress has a lot going on already, you're pairing it with black stockings and in my opinion you don't really need an extra fancy "evening shoe" such as this gorgeous heel (attached). Also, I figured that if you already have plain black heels that not only would they look good, you'd save at least $40

I appreciate your opinions. :yay:

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
WR,
We know you're gonna be lookin smokin :hot:
But what's your husband gonna wear?

It'd give a really bad impression if he showed up wearing something like this:
:killingme

Attachments

• pimp1.jpg
    pimp1.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 84

Toxick

Splat
WR,
We know you're gonna be lookin smokin :hot:
But what's your husband gonna wear?

It'd give a really bad impression if he showed up wearing something like this:
:killingme

He better not be raiding my closet.

Where I remember when rock was young.

And me and Suzie had so much fun.

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
:really: How can I not have fun in a hooker dress :killingme

I get off at 2:30 on Fridays. I asked my boss what he thought of the dress and he thought it was nice. :biggrin: (he saw the picture, not me in the dress)

Reighvin doesn't approve. :coffee:

Oh, we know you'll have fun, hell just by wearing that dress you'll be making the people around you have fun too. :biggrin:
But most importantly, I'm sure your husband is gonna have fun (during and then after the party!).
:buddies:

Let's see, 12/14/2012 + 9 months = 8/14/2013 for the next baby, right?
:justjoking: :lol:

Reighvin doesn't approve cuz he's like the rest of us guys: None of us are your husband!

Have fun and no drinkin and drivin.