Is this inappropriate?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Even more reason to not wear it! I'm sure the hubby doesn't want his coworkers talking about his smoking hot wife and her too sexy dress.

And why not? She just lost all her baby fat! I would think the husband would be PROUD of her.

The dress is hot, it needs an appropriate venue.

If this is an appropriate venue - go for it!!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I know... :frown: Do you think Kohls has sheer black stockings?

...and I need women's opinion on what type of shoe to buy?!?!?? :cds: I was going to wear these black peep toes but then I realized I was going to wear stockings. :ohwell:

I'm pretty sure they do and also have a fairly good shoe collection, too. Not as good as Macy's. :lol: Actually, I need to stop out there for a few last minute items for the girlie. :yay:

I know... :frown: Do you think Kohls has sheer black stockings?

...and I need women's opinion on what type of shoe to buy?!?!?? :cds: I was going to wear these black peep toes but then I realized I was going to wear stockings. :ohwell:

I try not to wear my whore attire to work. :coffee: I have them convinced that I am a productive civilized member of society. :yahoo:

:bawl: I hate waiting until the last minute. :jameo:

Kohls would definitely have them :yay: and don't you have any plain black heels/pumps? Maybe round toed heels?

Attachments

• WR's Fancy Crocs.jpg
    WR's Fancy Crocs.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Huh? Ummm the heel isn't high enough to be "evening" shoes?? Or, you want 'sparkle'.....? I'm confused.

Leave it alone. I'm going to try this one on my husband so I can get some new heels.
"But you already have several pairs of black shoes..."
"I know honey, but those are DAYtime shoes not EVENING wear. Geesh Men."

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
evening shoes are more dress shoes ... not business pumps. :eyebrow:

Look it up, ladies. :coffee:

WR, you want a new pair of shoes, that's fine with me. You don't have to justify it, to me at least.

However, being the no class cheap arse that I am, I'd probably just wear a pair of my "daytime" heels. Dark hose, dark shoes, dark dress, I don't think it really matters, unless you are wanting "f'me pumps" and I don't blame you if that's what you are looking for.

WR, you want a new pair of shoes, that's fine with me. You don't have to justify it, to me at least.

However, being the no class cheap arse that I am, I'd probably just wear a pair of my "daytime" heels. Dark hose, dark shoes, dark dress, I don't think it really matters, unless you are wanting "f'me pumps" and I don't blame you if that's what you are looking for.

k thanks :yay:

Radiant1

Soul Probe
evening shoes are more dress shoes ... not business pumps. :eyebrow:

Look it up, ladies. :coffee:

Yep, with that dress you either need a pair of hot pumps or strappy heels. Since you want to wear stockings the strappy heels won't work. Happy lunchtime shopping, let us know if you found something!