Is this inappropriate?

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
In that case, wear it! If there's any fall out, it's all his fault. :biggrin:

Watch out for the paparazzi just in case anything falls out. :wardrobemalfunction:
:killingme

I think you should wear it and have fun. you'll def catch some eyes. :drool:
and since you and your husband probably have a baby sitter for the night, maybe you should act out one of those dreams of yours with him after the party. :yay:

Have Fun! :buddies:

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Watch out for the paparazzi just in case anything falls out. :wardrobemalfunction:
:killingme

I think you should wear it and have fun. you'll def catch some eyes. :drool:
and since you and your husband probably have a baby sitter for the night, maybe you should act out one of those dreams of yours with him after the party. :yay:

Have Fun! :buddies:

I was waiting for someone to pick up on that. I'm not surprised it was you. :lol:

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
I was waiting for someone to pick up on that. I'm not surprised it was you. :lol:

Yeah, doesn't surprise me either. :lmao:
My mind is always fallin into da gutta.

Hey WR,
how about this dress? kinda a mix of your original dress and the nun idea you had. :hot:
If I ever saw this, my brain would be so confused on what I should do.

Attachments

• hot+nun.jpg
    hot+nun.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 87
Sounds like you need to take a field trip at lunch time. :yay:

I know... :frown: Do you think Kohls has sheer black stockings?

...and I need women's opinion on what type of shoe to buy?!?!?? :cds: I was going to wear these black peep toes but then I realized I was going to wear stockings. :ohwell:

You aren't wearing your dress right now?! :kicksrocks: Bummer.

I try not to wear my whore attire to work. :coffee: I have them convinced that I am a productive civilized member of society. :yahoo:

:huggy:... now now.... it will be fine!!!

:bawl: I hate waiting until the last minute. :jameo: