It happens once a month...

Cowgirl

Just a little public service announcement...If you're an adult woman, there is no excuse for having to ask anyone for a tampon or pad, especially at work. Periods happen once a month for most people, so keep an extra tampon or two in your desk.

:banghead:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Just a little public service announcement...If you're an adult woman, there is no excuse for having to ask anyone for a tampon or pad, especially at work. Periods happen once a month for most people, so keep an extra tampon or two in your desk.

You work with some real winners.... :lmao:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo

Oh, so this thread isn't about lunar cycles and their effects on the tide?

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
I dont need them anymore, but I keep pads and tampax around for friends just in case. I got them free in the mail so I kept them.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I dont need them anymore, but I keep pads and tampax around for friends just in case. I got them free in the mail so I kept them.

Because YOU are a nice person and part of the sisterhood. Unlike the rest of these non-girl-bonding tampon hoarding stingy always prepared Girl Scouts.

onebdzee

off the shelf

There are some in the world that don't realize when it is coming on as it happens infrequently and/or when it does come on it flows like a river and they go through their stash rather quickly

Because YOU are a nice person and part of the sisterhood. Unlike the rest of these non-girl-bonding tampon hoarding stingy always prepared Girl Scouts.

I always carry extra in my truck and/or in my bag....never know when you have someone knock on the door in the Sheetz bathroom and ask for one

mAlice

professional daydreamer

I haven't seen aunt Flo in about 5 years. Someone asked for a tampon a few days ago, and I had one. No, it has not been that long since I cleaned out/swapped out bags. They just seem to make their way into my bag. :shrug:

Nanny Pam

I haven't seen aunt Flo in about 5 years. Someone asked for a tampon a few days ago, and I had one. No, it has not been that long since I cleaned out/swapped out bags. They just seem to make their way into my bag. :shrug:

same here, but I did have some on hand in case the DQ started her dot this summer. Nothing yet. :shrug:

And why don't bathrooms have pad dispensers anymore?